Nade launcher

sniper0245

OK, here is the problem. An NX bought grenade launcher used on on infantry can kill a person in one hit, YET, a GP bought LAW which is used for taking down huge, fricin, tanks! takes two hits.

i believe this is nexon just sucking money from us again.:mad:
plz explain...

Werbung:

Jordan B

You mean the M32 , not M24 .

Ok, one - The Nade launcher, (M32) , can be bought with GP and NX.
and two - This game isn't realistic .

Will50Wester

You mean the M32 , not M24 .

Ok, one - The Nade launcher, (M32) , can be bought with GP and NX.
and two - This game isn't realistic .

lol I wish this game was a little more realistic though, but I think the M32 was designed to destroy vehicles as well, not just infantry and yea it is one of the latest weapons vs. the LAW that's been around since Vietnam. I don't think the LAW was ever that good though, it sometimes would not fire or when it would actually hit the tanks, it would just bounce off or wouldn't do enough damage. But what we need is probly the RPG-7, that should be a 1 hit kill anything.....cept for zombies and super spies.:D

spuznick242

Actually the reason why laws take two hits, is because its the blast that kills them (there is no frag) but with the grenade launcher, I kinda think there is a frag, and for it to be a "grenade" launcher it would have to frag. and yes I know there is nades that dont frag, but there is none in this game, so it doesnt really count.

Codi69

lol I wish this game was a little more realistic though, but I think the M32 was designed to destroy vehicles as well, not just infantry and yea it is one of the latest weapons vs. the LAW that's been around since Vietnam. I don't think the LAW was ever that good though, it sometimes would not fire or when it would actually hit the tanks, it would just bounce off or wouldn't do enough damage. But what we need is probly the RPG-7, that should be a 1 hit kill anything.....cept for zombies and super spies.:D

I doubt that the M32 would be used vs tanks since I think it fires a 40mm round. Infantry, light vehicles/recon and to destroy enemy cover/obstacles would be it's strong point.

And yes, I'm aware that you didn't specifically say tanks but I thought I'd point it out in case you were lol.

yocool

law is blast damage not frag damage. Plus nade launcher is like the law u have to hit your target. Law though u have to hit their head lol

Deonesis

In my opinion, GL is overpowered. But if your gonna buy NX to buy it thats what I would expect. If its a decent person on the other team with a GL on a small map (Death Room or Junk Flea) usually I'll leave the room. Cant really fight back with a competent player using that gun.

Will50Wester

humm why are the deagles so slow in combat arms? I thought they were normal, semi automatic pistols but my guy shoots it like its a bolt action omgeez, the revolvers should shoot alot faster too, never seen any western cowboy movies???

Jordan B

Deagle fires slow because IRL if you fired any faster you would break your wrist.

I've fired one, believe me, it hurts.

Werbung:

spuznick242

humm why are the deagles so slow in combat arms? I thought they were normal, semi automatic pistols but my guy shoots it like its a bolt action omgeez, the revolvers should shoot alot faster too, never seen any western cowboy movies???

Ok, your comparing two differnt things, real life, and a game. They make it fire slower, becase if it was fast, it would be Over powered in Pistol only. In real life, they slow down the fire rate so it doesnt hurt so bad, and you can put more rounds on the target. Just about any semi-auto hand gun could shoot fast, but you just wouldnt want it to shoot that fast.