naruto clash of the ninja

pkf0rtzh4ar

hey i think i be buying this game cos i think its pretty good , but any of you got it yet? please tell me something about it :D got it good graphics? long storyline? wifi-abilities? tell me anything :thumbup:

naruto!!

Werbung:

The Fist Of David

if your talking about the wii one i have it...if your not ( the gc ones) i have them as well. The wii one is just like the game cube CoN games but with different moves for the characters and additional characters. The story is like the TV show and take prolly an hour to complete. Maybe another hour or two to rebeat the missions on higher difficulty. I think it is a great game to just pull out and play. Unfortunately there is no Wi-Fi for it. O yeah the graphics. the same as its predecessors. Kinda realish but mostly 3D anime type. i give it 6/10....kinda gets boring fast but its fun while it lasts

pkf0rtzh4ar

i live in europe ( netherland to be honest ) naruto isnt showed here on tv and its rare to see a naruto game around those parts where i live...so i got no idea about the games before...well sorry i forgot to tell this but i am talking about the wii version

killman360

I have seen some information about this game. It is said that the game basically copies everything from Naruto: Clash of The Ninja 2. If you have that game already, it is almost pointless. Though I notice that you are a Naruto fan(Like me)so it might not bother you much.

kevmaster

I really liked that game. I guess it seemed quite a bit better because I won all of the Clash of Ninja games, Ninja council games, Path of th Ninja, a wii, and a DS lite from Nintendo Power to get it, so that kinda added some excitement to it.

Werbung:

maxaboshi

I've had both of those before, but I sold them bc they got boiring after a while. If you really want a good Naruto game, if you have ps2, Naruto Ultamate Ninja series are really good. ;). If you're a Naruto fan, it'll appeal to ya.