Need a cellphone...

Hypnos

I'm a bing fan of Nokia. They were here first and seem to know what the deal is. I also think flip phones are teh gay. Give me a brick anyday. Except the Nokias offered by Cingular suck ass.

Werbung:

slick

my gf got the razor...nice but..ehh. Not a flip phone fan.
Yes I'm a Nokia whore too.
Im reading about this one http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=684
...its 300 tho.......im gonna cry the first time i drop it

Casualty

i have a sprint phone, this is my second and i love sprint i never get dropped calls i always have clear service, and i always have service. i have never been like dang i dont have signal then someone with a different company has been like "o i do" its the other way around, i love my phone, and my service.

if you go sprint get the sanyo phones though, they rock.

i have a 8300

DiLLa

theres one company that will pay u if u get droppd it was on the commercial..
too bad i have no clue what company it was huh?

Dirty

Sprint doesnt mail me my bills.

When I ask for them to they try to charge me $5 to reprint it.

Sprint outsources and EVERYONE I talk to in customer service talks in a thick accent and is a fucking moron that reads off a paper without really talking to me.

For Sprint to Sprint you have to pay an extra $5 a month.

Sprint will cut your phone off as soon as you don't pay the bill, which I understand. However, when I don't get the bill in the mail, call them and tell them I got no bill, then tell me its their fault but forget to put a note on my account and shut off my service anyway. Then try to charge me the $5 for the bill. Then... When I just walk my ass to the Sprint store and pay in person they take 8 hours to turn my phone back on.

Then they don't send a bill the next month either!

I live in NYC and don't get a signal on Pier 60, the west fucking side highway of Manhattan! New York mother fucking City in the United States of fucking America man!
In Queens, New York my signal is like playing a game of mother fucking PONG!
Once I had to walk out a window to the roof and lean to get 2 bars.

Don't trust me?

Read this!
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/cell_phones/sprint_pcs.htm

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Go with verizon...everything else sux. I've tried 'em all ! But since im in city, i go with T-mobile ( cheap as hell). Oh and referring to teh cellphone, get the motorolla...i forgot the model number buts it a new gen. phone that you can play mp3s and stream video files online and OFCOURSE it wouldnt be a PHONE IF IT DIDNT HAVE A CAMARA ! DUH !

blze

slick said:
my gf got the razor...nice but..ehh. Not a flip phone fan.
Yes I'm a Nokia whore too.
Im reading about this one http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=684
...its 300 tho.......im gonna cry the first time i drop it

damn, they discontinued that shit and it's now $79.99... looks badass. wtf does it matter if its discontinued? honestly, i would like to know.

also, here i go again, new phone, i have Sprint right now, so Nextel/Sprint would be ideal and is probably the way i will go. i know there are a bunch of haters out there, me included, but thats whats up. here are the phones i am looking at and would like some input on:

Nextel:

i836
i850*

I like the 836 cuz of its profile but it has no camera, 850 is a bit bulkier (same size as my current phone) with a camera...

Sprint:

MM7500-Sanyo*
VI2300-Sanyo
A900-Samsung
MMa920-Samsung

my only info is what they have on their site sprint.com so if you know anywhere else to look, hbo. i dont need a whole bunch of bells and whistles, just a phone, preferably a camera, and color LCD display. thats about it. of course, if the price is right.... you get the point, holler.

*oh, and btw, how do i know if say, a Kyocera phone is supported by a particular carrier?

MeanMugginFool

blz0r, I just re-upped with Sprint, and I picked up the Samsung A920. I have had it for about 3 weeks or so now, and I love it. I have charged my phone a total of 3 times since I got it, because the battery life is the best I have ever had ever. Haven't tried out the camera on it yet, but it plays mp3s very well, and it has Bluetooth also. Definetly the best cell phone I have ever had by far. If you have any other questions about it, hit me up.

Swearengen

Verizon + Nokia = happy endings

Verizon never drops calls for me, and my nokia nonflip is 4 years old now and works awesome still (its taken a beating too).

I live in CT, drive to NY, Mass, NJ, MD, and always have at least 4 of 7 bars service wherever I go. Had Sprint (they were the worst), cingular (they were most $$$) and nextel (they were cheap, but kept fuckin up billing so much I was on the phone to them more than anyone else).

Werbung:

Pinkers

I have verizon. had my cell for 3 years..and it works perfectly. i drop everything and run into everything. we play 90$ for 3 cell phones and texting and shit. and get 800 anytime mins.,free nites/weekends and ur in!
I rarely have service problem. i have problem only when im in schools because we have metal detectors and my school is got all this high-tech prevent us from being killed shit. so ! VERIZON! BABY!

P.S my brother has a razor and its SLOW AS SHIT.