Need an idea for a Maul...

Thursday

For a while now ive wanted to do a maul.. i ahvent any idea of what to do... unlike most mauls... i kind of changed the way the maul looks so its different from alot :p

Anyways, anyone got any ideas?

Werbung:

Arkidas

Do you mean a theme?
Well you could make "World Maul" races are countries.
China could have dragons and stuff like that.
Just an idea,

Deadly-Tauren

If you still need idea u can create Narnia maul.... Narnia is so new theres no mauls abou it (yet)
But that was only idea......

Ps. What maul you never do, Good Luck for it :infernal:

Undead_Lives

Its true...ppl rip off of WM... its funny cause they keep the exact same creeps.
However if you want your maul to be popular, do something different with it.
IE: get lots of cool features :D
and btw, you can make a maul out of anything really.........

ragingspeedhorn

Yep, if that map had just been protected...

And no Undead person, no matter what, if you make a maul you really suck and it is not diferent. All mauls are ripp offs, this statement I will stay with.

Undead_Lives

Then your statement is your own. I won't argue with you, I'll just disagree.
But then again, I don't. Yes, all mauls ARE ripoffs, but when you make it customized beyond anything that Duke-Wintermaul could have ever come up with, it becomes your own.

Werbung:

SeasonsOfLove

Then your statement is your own. I won't argue with you, I'll just disagree.
But then again, I don't. Yes, all mauls ARE ripoffs, but when you make it customized beyond anything that Duke-Wintermaul could have ever come up with, it becomes your own.
[/b]

That's a very good point. I played Wintermaul Remade, and that was a really nice Wintermaul clone. Most of them are horrid, though. Same exact towers and tower stats as the original. Plus the Crystal Clone that is rampant in any type of Wintermaul clone.