Need For Speed ProStreet

Ash

A new Need For Speed game has been released for the Wii, Need For Speed ProStreet.

'A new spin on the Need for Speed franchise, ProStreet thrusts players into a head-to-head competition against the best street racers in a multitude of racing showdowns. The game is a true taste of raw adrenaline and racing with consequences. Every dent, every scratch and every crumpled body panel is a battle scar, proof of your commitment and competitive mettle. With an aggressive and skilled AI system, you become immersed in an unmatched believable race experience. Add in a revolutionary online mode that will redefine the meaning of competitive social play, and Need for Speed ProStreet is the ultimate formula for an emotionally charged street racing showdown. It also pushes the "Autosculpt" technology to a new level, allowing you to directly impact your car's performance for the first time as well as personalize its appearance.'

The release dates are;

US: October 30, 2007
Japan: Unreleased
Europe: November 2, 2007
Australia: Unreleased

Will you be getting this? I really enjoy the need for speed games so im getting it soon as it comes out! :)

Werbung:

Ash

Iv always enjoyed the Need For Speeds, i think there 1 of them games that you can play forever lol

supersujay

ya i probably will get it, but first i would rent it and see if it is worth a $50 game or wait till it is lowered in prices. this is going to be one of the best racing games on the wii

Squiddy

Ryano said:
supersujay said:
will this have online features? that will make it 10 times better

The first post clearly says that it has online...geez

Well, they don't call him King n00b for nothing.

I'm still undecided on this. It looks crap on Wii, it'll probably play crap on Wii, it's EA, it's Need For Speed, which has a habit for being stark raving crap, but the online doesn't sound too bad.

Still, whoever said this will be the best racing game on Wii, I really feel sorry for their gaming preferences.

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
supersujay said:

I'm still undecided on this. It looks crap on Wii, it'll probably play crap on Wii, it's EA, it's Need For Speed, which has a habit for being stark raving crap, but the online doesn't sound too bad.

Still, whoever said this will be the best racing game on Wii, I really feel sorry for their gaming preferences.

ALL HAIL KING NooB

But anyway I'm with you, totally undecided atm but I'm quickly moving to the don't buy part of my brain despite the online play.

Werbung:

Danny

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
supersujay said:

ALL HAIL KING NooB

But anyway I'm with you, totally undecided atm but I'm quickly moving to the don't buy part of my brain despite the online play.

King n00b ;)
Well EA Games have a tendacy to suck ass..