Need Help

melkor2049

Hey there every one melkor here

Just a few questions to anyone and everyone who is able or willing to help me out
ive built my own multi board to keep score of the kills i attain but i want to be able to use or sacrifice them kill points for upgrades i have made ie 100 kills equals upgrade current weapon or upgrade the stats of the hero am looking for a few people to help build the trigger layout and stuff i have designed the maps and the powers and spells and a few heros but i need this to continue the development i will be posting my website soon with all the details of the map the story chars and stuff if any one is interested just let me know

Melkor2049@hotmail.com

Werbung:

Mini-Me

i want to be able to use or sacrifice them kill points for upgrades i have made ie 100 kills equals upgrade current weapon or upgrade the stats of the hero

The end got bit confusing, but this part i understood. Trigger could go something like this (killsp1 is integer variable):

event - unit dies
condition - owner of killing unit equal to player1 red
actions:
-Set variable killsp1 = (killsp1 + 1)
If
killsp1 equal to 100
then
Research "upgrade" for player1 red (or anything else you want to do)
else
do nothing

Werbung:

Squishy-1

if you want them to recieve a credit, (though not in any form of triggers) here is what i would do
Event = Unit destroys unit (or whatever something like that)
condition = Targeted unit not equal to ally or Owned unit
Trigger = if leaderboardvalue = interval of 100, then create 1 unit (cred) for player (owner of killing unit) else do nothing

make an unselectable dummy unit for cred that gives +1 food, make abilitys cost 1 food and a price if u want and then make a trigger like
Event = Reserch complete
Action = delete 1 unit of type Cred owned by researching player

im sure you can fill in anything i didnt explain, sorry but i dont know jass and dont have warcraft installed so i cant be more clear