Nemesis Demo

Puppet

Oh this you gotta see. Great demo that Nemesis gave me where he recorded a hacker. This guy has all the nasty hacks. Nemesis kills this guy by camping him and a few lucky spurts and the hacker starts calling him a cheater. It's funny as hell to watch this demo. Check it out:

ftp://ftp.emc.com/incoming/ager

If you don't know how to do this: drag and drop the ager.dem file to your CZERO folder and then start CZ and go to console and enter "playdemo ager.dem"

Werbung:

EMA

damnit i try to watch it and when i type it if in says

playdemo ager.dem
Playing demo from ager.dem.
ERROR: couldn't open

wtf

Puppet

Either way should work. I'm guessing her problem is that she doesn't actually have it copied over to the right czero folder. Are you maybe placing it in Patricks czero folder instead of yours?

EMA

Puppet said:
Either way should work. I'm guessing her problem is that she doesn't actually have it copied over to the right czero folder. Are you maybe placing it in Patricks czero folder instead of yours?

no it's mine..i put it right next to my own demos...

blze

rofl, hey can you give me a place to dump a couple demos??? they are funny
as hell, i want to try to convert to smaller file so maybe i will when im not
tired after work one day.

they arent of cheaters, just us screwing around, but its still freakin' hilarious.

EMA

still not playing

viewdemo ager
Playing demo from ager.dem.
Coudn't open demo file ager.dem.
Viewdemo: couldn't load demo ager.de

Hetfield14

try using "viewdemo ager" instead of "playdemo ager". viewdemo uses a new gui or some shit whatever that means. i read about it somewhere...so yeah it's newer and works a lot better than playdemo for me at least

Werbung:

Puppet

Hetfield14 said:
try using "viewdemo ager" instead of "playdemo ager". viewdemo uses a new gui or some shit whatever that means. i read about it somewhere...so yeah it's newer and works a lot better than playdemo for me at least

Actually I use both, but I used playdemo on this one because the voices came out weird in viewdemo.