/V I G G E |2

Puppet

OK, I'm moving this thread out of the Godfather thread because it has nothing to do with Godfather, and Suxor wasn't implying it did, but this is a better spot for it.

Suxor said:

I'm sure that there will be a flood of messages about /V I G G E |2 so I uploaded nigge.dem to Puppet's ftp. There is no doubt that this guy hacks.

OMG! Please, everyone view this demo. Download it from this link and place it in your czero folder under your condition zero folder. Then open a console and type playdemo nigge.dem

ftp://ftp.emc.com/incoming/godfather/nigge.dem

You need to see this! I want you to watch this demo and then ask yourself "what if I have this hack and I turn it on only to tap a few kills and then shut it off so that it doesn't look like an obvious grotesque hack like this guy did?". This is the kind of shit that is all over the servers. Watch how smooth his crosshair is and how it never shakes or appears to "jump" to a players head. Instead it smoothly moves from body to body. If this guy isn't a hacker then I'm not Carrot. Now somebody give me this fuckers steam id. Suxor, you got it? I want to permaban this bitch just so that I can say I did, and because I take offense to his name.

Werbung:

imported_SuXoR

Puppet, I posted in the other thread because the link to your ftp was already there, but thanks for moving it. As far as his steam id, I regret to say that I don't have it. I was so concerned with getting the textbook hacker demo that I assumed that someone else would post it. My bad. If someone has it post it here plz. I just looked in the stats and could not find him. It is probably too soon. If anything, he should show up in aurora's victim list.

Puppet

Thanks Heat! I passed this to the other admins because I'm unable to get the ban to work. I appreciate you saving this for us.

imported_SuXoR

Yeah, I guess that's two big strikes.

Does anyone know if there is a way to initiate a kick vote? I seem to remember something like this in the punx server about a year or two ago. It would be helpful for a situation where there is no admin present to ban an obvious offender. It's a shame, because aurora got banned for tking N***** just to get rid of him. Please advise.

rocklee

Yes there is:

First you go into console and type:

listplayers

This will list all the players and their player number. Get the player number for the player in question.

Then you have to get YOUR team to go to console and type:

vote <# of player in question>

The other team can't vote for that player. Once enough people or everyone on your team (not sure which one) do the vote in console, the player will be kicked.

Werbung: