Nemesis

Hetfield14

Hey all, Nemesis here. The name's David Breeden. When I was in 7th grade I failed a class and my parents were like..."Military School for you!!!". lol, so in 8th grade I attended Fishburne Military School (lots of fun stories about military school that i can post on another day) and it was during my first year there that i first started playing CS. I'm a freshman in college now so that was 2000. When you're at Fishburne you're kinda cut off from the rest of the world, so this kid from Singapore was like..."you guys play counter-strike?", and everyone at school (less than 200 kids) was like "what the fuck is that?". Then everyone bootlegged a copy of it and we all lanned. Couldn't play online outside of the school because of the school's firewall. That first year i couldn't play much because i didn't have a computer, then i got a computer in 9th grade. I played a lot in 9th and 10th grade. I stopped playing in 11th and 12th grade. Then the summer after my graduation (6-7 months ago?), I played online for the first time. I played at uS Booyaville (now uS Beastville) first, then i started playing at PuNx and that's my story!!

If you remember my name (David Breeden) feel free to refer to me using that name instead of Nemesis online if you want to.

Werbung: