New COD 4 Maps Coming soon

Werbung:

Earnest

I WANT THIS FCKEN GAME! I JUST CAN'T AFFORD IT.

It's fricken ridiculous that I can't get it. I have a PS3 and I have 3 games that I didn't end up liking very much. So now I have no money to buy COD4 which I played at a friends house and LOVED. I'm so dumb. I should have bought COD4. I own COD1 & 2.

Judge

Damn that sucks. COD4 really is awesome. I just made Major General for the second time today. I can't wait to do 60 player free-for-all on Resistence to.

Oh ya whats your PRN? Mine is Judge__

Earnest

I bought the game today! I decided I might dip into some of my savings to get it, as my other 3 PS3 games were crap.

I need to get a router now to play online, so I don't have a PRN yet.

Judge

Awesome that you got it. Just make sure you have money left for MGS4 cause thats not to far down the road. Its bad enough not being able to get COD4 but not be able to get MGS4 that would be terrible.

Oh ya and you have tried scanning for wireless internet connections? If you have neighbor with a wireless internet connection and they don't have a password then you can just use there internet. Just try and get your PS3 as close to that house as possible.

oops just noticed i typed PRN I meant PSN.

Earnest

Ok I finally got hooked up. My PSN is "Dezso", which is my surname. My only multiplayers are COD4 and Guitar Hero atm.

I need to buy a router, so if you add me, dont expect me to receive you for some time (10 days max).

Earnest

Btw missed that Metal Gear comment. Dont worry, I've got some money set aside for that. I'm actually going in 1/3s to buy it because my siblings and I all want to play it first. So I only need about 30$.

Judge

good. unfortunately I don't actual have the money yet. But I'm going to be getting a job soon so I should be able to remedy that.

Werbung: