New Freeloader Wii

Werbung:
Nah, I'm fine with waiting. Well, I'm not actually but still, it's too much bother to use the freeloader everytime you want to play a game. Especially Brawl which you'll want to be playing a lot :/

guyofgod

Haha, I thought I should put this in here even if it is obsolite. I put in Brawl and it made me update my wii (on the disk was the update) before I could play brawl. This made it so that I can't play MP3s in the photo channel (old news I know) but my wifi was broken and so I didn't download the update when it came out and I was glad because I use the MP3 thing :( Oh well, what's done is done. Someone will make it possible to downgrade I'm sure ;)

Sousanator

Haha, I thought I should put this in here even if it is obsolite. I put in Brawl and it made me update my wii (on the disk was the update) before I could play brawl. This made it so that I can't play MP3s in the photo channel (old news I know) but my wifi was broken and so I didn't download the update when it came out and I was glad because I use the MP3 thing :( Oh well, what's done is done. Someone will make it possible to downgrade I'm sure ;)
You know you can delete the Photo Channel(1.1), which would cause the original photo channel to be restored.

And last time I checked the update on the disk doesn't even affect the photo channel, its the wii's firmware.

Werbung: