New guns/mods?!?!

Do you think the Tommy gun would be kool?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leroy182

Hi im Leroy182, i think there should be new guns as of the tommy gun, scorpions, barret 50 cal, and mods of course like no shottys and only shottys and only/no autos and some like those, but most of all i think they should make an option to equip like 2 uzis so u have duels and nades like remote mines, sticky, timed, trip, and such....

please comment guns and mods and game modes and anythink you can think of you want...

(and who thinks the new mod(added tomorrow) will be cool?)

Werbung:

caleeb12

Lol. I don't think that duel UZIs would do us any good. It would be the new noob weapon. And the .50 cal would be so heavy that it would be target practice.

Anyone in real life who shoots to UZIs for any longer than about 20 seconds can't lift anything heavier than a paperweight for about five minutes.... Maybe duel pistols, maybe, but if Nexon pulled that off it would be NX. Everyone always wants more weapons and weapon mods. I personally think that the next patch will live up to all my expectations. And be really really lame.

cvspartan101

We already talked about the 50 cal. and nexon will NOT have this gun because they will have to nerf the shit out of the gun or else it is a sniper's dream

Voidghost

They should add more realistic combat, not guns, put maps 5km long, now that would be my dream. (yes bullets might fall in the first 50 m, i dont care, i want a super massive map).

Miran_Eitan

Uhm. Actually most bullets will travel for at least 100m before having any major effects unless there's wind.

Unless it's .45

Which lobs like a baseball.

This topic is overdone.

cvspartan101

Yeah... bigger maps would be ok.. but not too much.. When I first started playing Combat Arms I wasn't used to small maps because I play Halo 3 which had huge maps

Cyder

Uhm. Actually most bullets will travel for at least 100m before having any major effects unless there's wind.

Unless it's .45

This topic is overdone.

This topic is WAAAAAAAY overdone.. we should modify the search button though to cover at least half the screen so it can be used and not start another "what do you think? thread...

Voidghost

Unless it's .45

This topic is overdone.

Grr lol, i already know that im exaggerating, but long range snipers would rule (good ones go up to 1km+). Some even can reach 2km...(usually the strong 50.cal heavy snipers do that),

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

Grr lol, i already know that im exaggerating, but long range snipers would rule (good ones go up to 1km+). Some even can reach 2km...(usually the strong 50.cal heavy snipers do that),

You're not good enough to snipe at that range in game. Hell, I'm not good enough. At 2kms away, an 8X scope shows a person a little bit smaller than a centimeter. You've got windage, the rotation of the earth, the dropping of the bullet, your breathing, your gun's flaws, all come into play. Now assuming that Nexon doesn't include any of these things, this still requires you to hit, a most likely moving target no bigger than your dick.

I use sniper rifles with somewhat regularity and I can tell you now, that's not going to work well.

Right now the farthest shot was 2,430 meters give or take a few, by a Canadian Sniper with a Barret .50 Caliber. 2.4 Kilometers. not exactly something done with stunning regularity.

Only a handful of guns that can reach out that far. Namely 12.7mm russian guns and the .50 caliber sniper rifles that we have floating around.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CheyTac_Intervention

And that.