New hacks

MrPoog

Hi, guys. I'm here to talk about some new hacks you might not know about.

I use these hacks a lot, just so you know, because they're pretty fun and they're TOTAL OWNAGE.

First, there's this hack called "quickscope," where you scope in really quick and shoot somebody before they can draw out their assault rifle. I've been kicked so many times for it rofl but it's so fun!!!!!! :D

And then there's something called "Light Vest," which increases your speed by 10% - a bit harder to notice than a normal speed hack - yet, as a downside, decreases your armor by 10%. But it's totally worth it, because you get around so fast and, while using the Quickscope hack, you're almost impossible to hit, ever. I've been kicked for this one a lot, too.

You can get these hacks right inside your own head! Plug your face into your USB port and download these hacks into your computer. They're undetectable by Hackshield, so no worries there! :D Just watch out when you play in rooms with Elite Moderators, they generally tend to catch you and kick you before you can do anymore illegit damage to the opposing team's score.

:)

Werbung:

MooCowMan

I keep getting Disconnected when I try to use quick-scope! I love my CQB hacks though, they work perfect every time.. Also my prediction hacks! The ability to know where someone is going to be a few seconds before is always nice.. :D

MMMonster

Why are all of you hacking!?! hackers are dishonorable idiots who cant play! that is true unless if your on a server where your supposed to use hacks! sorry i do not mean it for innocent non hackers

Seawied

Theres also the shotty hack. Which is basically an ungodly uber secret weapon that kills in one hit at close range.

You also forgot bunnyhop hack, which you use a bug where you press the space bar repeatedly, your character performs a semi-levitating move. Works well with the shotty-hack.

I imagine these all work better with the light vest hack too, but I haven't tried.

If you have problems downloading these hacks, just clear the long term memory in your brain. If you didn't learn it in the last two weeks, I'm sure its not important

SPARTANZ77

Theres also the shotty hack. Which is basically an ungodly uber secret weapon that kills in one hit at close range.

You also forgot bunnyhop hack, which you use a bug where you press the space bar repeatedly, your character performs a semi-levitating move. Works well with the shotty-hack.

I imagine these all work better with the light vest hack too, but I haven't tried.

If you have problems downloading these hacks, just clear the long term memory in your brain. If you didn't learn it in the last two weeks, I'm sure its not important

you got the shotty CQB hack? i heard its just a little better

MooCowMan

Why are all of you hacking!?! hackers are dishonorable idiots who cant play! that is true unless if your on a server where your supposed to use hacks! sorry i do not mean it for innocent non hackers

Do you not get the point of this thread? Did you read any of it? Were not actually hacking.. It's a JOKE!

SpIkE_JoNzE

YEAH DUDE!!! TRUE TRUE TRUE....even if thats simply hacks...theyre hacks anyway...so even if its jokes..lets no use them lol..but.. vest hacks...quick scope hacks?...what is that crap?

MooCowMan

Basically were joking about the people calling us hackers for being good legit players. Quick scoping, Vests, CQB guns, and prediction.. all things/skills in-game that are non hacks we use that get us called a hacker.. Were not talking about using any real hacks.

Werbung: