New here

Ninja

hey im new to these forums but not combat arms. Been playing for some time but the offical nexon forums get kind of boring after a while.
becuz no one is active there

Werbung:

Ninja

thanks for the warm welcome!
Well yea the nexon forums are. I kept getting called a noob because of my KD ratio =(..im freakin newb at CA but not cod games and stuff. i have not ever played a PC shooter only xbox360.

MooCowMan

It takes time, its quite different switching from controller to the AWSD setup. You'll get used to it..

Plus the people who call you noob are losers lol noob is such a lame insult =P

Ninja

Lol. my insult is BOOM HEAD SHOT and half the time people dont know im insulting them :)

also you cant entirely blame my BOOM HEAD SHOTness because the hackers will get easy kills on me through effin walls...its very frustrating.

SPARTANZ77

youll get good just from playing,i started PC games in september and i struggled to get at least 4 kills in a match my KDR was like 0.9! but now look at me! beleive me youll get good just from practising

Ninja

yea i just reached my highest kill JUST now like a minute ago.

10 kills in a round and only 5 deaths!! i was on a ROLL! :D. This game is fun!! now my preferred gun is the MP5A1
wow combatarmsHQ hasnt even updated my kills or rank...

im now a recruit!

1_3__3_7

yea i just reached my highest kill JUST now like a minute ago.

10 kills in a round and only 5 deaths!! i was on a ROLL! :D. This game is fun!! now my preferred gun is the MP5A1
wow combatarmsHQ hasnt even updated my kills or rank...

im now a recruit!

...I'm not going to even talk.
Welcome

deidara66

Hey welcome ninja! I'm new to this forum too, in fact im new to forums in general... I see that you alredy have 65 posts... wow your are more active then me! Continue like that and you may become an important member in this forum!

Have a good day ;)

Werbung: