New kick rules?

[bracket]

Hi I just came back to check out the new stuff and play again recently and today I got an Ultra Kill in CTF Snow valley with the L96 only. Someone on the other team asked me if I was "for realz" and I responded with a "?"

About 5 minutes later I am minding my own business and I am suddenly returned to the lobby with no explanation. I was in an elite moderator room, but the mod was on my team so I doubt he would have kicked me, nonetheless 5 minutes after the ultra kill. I also remember when I got kicked before it would tell you why or at least give you a popup.

So I heard there's vote kicking now but I don't see how to start a vote, and I really hope that it was just some random disconnection and not someone (or the whole room?) kicking me for getting an ultra kill..

Werbung:

cvspartan101

Hi I just came back to check out the new stuff and play again recently and today I got an Ultra Kill in CTF Snow valley with the L96 only. Someone on the other team asked me if I was "for realz" and I responded with a "?"

About 5 minutes later I am minding my own business and I am suddenly returned to the lobby with no explanation. I was in an elite moderator room, but the mod was on my team so I doubt he would have kicked me, nonetheless 5 minutes after the ultra kill. I also remember when I got kicked before it would tell you why or at least give you a popup.

So I heard there's vote kicking now but I don't see how to start a vote, and I really hope that it was just some random disconnection and not someone (or the whole room?) kicking me for getting an ultra kill..

I think they kicked you because they thought you were hacking, but it was only a ultra kill, and to start a vote press F5

[bracket]

Wow that's lame. I was only like 11-6 or something too (after the ultra)

Also I was just playing in another EM CTF and I was at 0-0 after a minute or two and then the game just closed by itself.. It's happened a few times, and usually in EM rooms only too. So is this some kick glitch or whatever?

UnholyReaper

Same thing happened to me. I mean I no scoped and got a MULTI KILL. I mean, c'mon, you've never seen a sniper before? I hate when this happens. I think that the pros are getting obliterated by all the noobs that seem to be trafficking in.

Werbung: