New Member!

SJsniperjoe

Hey guys,

maybe you've heard of me/ seen me, maybe you haven't.
I'm writing this in this forum as my first ever post! I really love the PunX server, it reminds me an aweful lot like another server I used to play in back in CS 1.5, but now that I got CZ, this server is GREAT.. NO AWP! ( best thing ever)

My names Joe, I'm from Baltimore area, Maryland. I'm a Sophmore at a community college for now, but by next year i will be attending UMBC to get a bachelors in Biochem. Hopefully I could go on to pre-med. and later join into Pediatrics. I'm right now a waitor at a Restaurant, (it pays the bills). And I love playing Counterstrike.

I race this in my night life as well as play counterstrike...
http://www.onlineshowoff.com/content/members/52637F3G8Z151YE1CZFXR63RK606.html
don't worry im a safe driver, I dont do anything too stupid and wreckless.

My number one reason for joining this server is to be a PuNx!

Werbung:

EMA

hey SJ...welcome to the punx forums...as i'm sure you know...my name is Emily. Well now you get to post your pic...it's mandatory for all new members to post their picture. So go to General CS Talk and look for that topic...THEN JUST DO IT!!!

Puppet

Welcome Sniper. Enjoy the server. Be a regular.......pwn peeps. After you've been playing for a time (forever, night and day) then feel free to go to the recruitment center and fill out the form. I wouldn't do it until you're a regular though....just my advice.

WoRm5406

Welcome SJsniperjoe (SJ for short)...

I think I have seen you on some...

Good luck and I hope you dont snipe me...

LOL

WoRm@FD {LO3}

Werbung:

Loudboy

hey SJ. i'm from baltimore, maryland. now there are 3 of us that play at punx:

me, SJ, 2Loud

WORM?! DO YOU COUNT?! aren't u from dc? i guess that's close enough