New "NX" Weapon Idea.

tylerkunt69

I know a few people who like the UZI.
My clan leader TopDog for instance...
He uses the UZI 24/7

Now we all (most of us) know that the UZI can't have a scope attached.
So make an UZI-IT for nx.
An uzi with an Iotech scope.
The uzi would also have a black skin to match the iotech.

Werbung:

Cyder

I wish we could do many modifications: Grips, Scopes, Tri-pod stands, utilize tele-scoping & fold-out stocks, buy "Hot" rounds, Armor piercing. I'd drop NX for some of that stuff of function.

cvspartan101

I wish we could do many modifications: Grips, Scopes, Tri-pod stands, utilize tele-scoping & fold-out stocks, buy "Hot" rounds, Armor piercing. I'd drop NX for some of that stuff of function.
I woudn't spend NX on modifications because they don't really help that much and they are as expensive as the guns

Cyder

I woudn't spend NX on modifications because they don't really help that much and they are as expensive as the guns

I'm sure it would come with a balance factor such as you extent a telescoping stock.. your accuracy goes up... damage goes down. Move stock in Damage goes up but so does recoil... a quid-pro-quo situation.. I could live with that plus IMO you could increase the effciency of many weapons accross more maps and situations.

cvspartan101

I'm sure it would come with a balance factor such as you extent a telescoping stock.. your accuracy goes up... damage goes down. Move stock in Damage goes up but so does recoil... a quid-pro-quo situation.. I could live with that plus IMO you could increase the effciency of many weapons accross more maps and situations.

True... but nexon will probably not use that idea

spuznick242

yea combat arms is a great game but if hey actually listened to us for once im pretty sure that might get added but later on...its a good idea in my mind only because i like to make everything as good as can be but i doubt it would ever come out...

Werbung: