New Okami Boxart - now with 100% less IGN watermarks

jesta

After releasing Okami for the Wii last week to some great reviews (Metacritic Average: 88), one of our Okami diehard fans discovered that the folks who work here at Capcom are, in fact, human and can make mistakes. I’m speaking of the watermark that appeared on the cover of Okami. It’s sadly one of those things that’s hard to spot if you don’t know what your looking for, but the moment you see it, it becomes obvious and stares you in the face.
As fans know, the real art of Okami is on the game disc itself, but given the artistic nature of this game, we’d like the outside of the box to match the beauty contained within. To that end, we’re offering a free make-good gift to our fans. If you purchased Okami for the Wii, for a limited time, you can choose from one of the three art pieces below and Capcom will ship a high-quality version of the box cover straight to your door.

2437875034_beb69639a8.jpg

2437875052_74b0f5b5a9.jpg

2437052359_8fd64cff3f.jpg

Each piece is sized to fit perfectly into your Okami Wii box and will transform your copy into the best-looking game on your shelf. Just head to http://www.capcom.com/artredemption/, fill out the form, and go back to playing Okami while you patiently wait for your new, improved art to make its way to you.

Link

And if anyone wants to order the First one (Pinky one) for me and send it to the UK, it would be much appreciated!! :D lol

Werbung:

Kirby

This is going to start a trend and I know it. Video game companies will start selling custom box art pieces to make games look better on the shelf. I can see it happening right now.

Sousanator

BTW, these are free, and you don't even need a proof of purchase, or to submit any credit card info, so if you are in North America, you might as well order one for the heck of it.
I have 3 addresses, so I ordered them all.

@Jesta, if you pay for shipping, I'll be happy to send you one.

Werbung: