Nexon needs to work on some things for the game

E

Elite SEAL

In my opinion, Nexon needs to do some work on a lot of things.

example 1: Melee weapons/fighting needs to be worked on, because, take for example today, multiple times I would aim for the guys head, attack, and it wouldn't even register as a hit...whatsoever!!!!!

example 1a: Also, numerous times, on melee rounds, players will run into each other while attempting to slash, but players will end up "inside" each other, and it is like "WDF?! YOU WERE INSIDE ME!" (at least thats what it seems like) So, Nexon could

so, Nexon needs to work on things like above.

I know also that sometimes, not very often, sniper shots that clearly hit a player don't register, so Nexon could work on that too.

That's what I think, and there's more

Werbung:
South America ? Just a guess.
I wonder how many south American players are playing
I guess you can buy NX cash online, but with so many other
free FPS's one would think the vast majority would have moved on.

@ topic: I agree with the melee 1a part (1 is probably lag as Moo said)
I hate when that happens.

Jordan B

Meh, getting clipping inside people (getting stuck inside or clipping with objects) happens all the time in numerous games. It can't always be avoided. Most of no reg is caused by lag, as MooCowMan said.

Once all SA players are gone, lag will be alot better, although I don't lag that much these days, hardly at all.

MooCowMan

He's talking about the hit box issues. Every character has a hit box.. but people's hit boxes who have high ping are usually off in a certain direction.

In order to kill someone with high ping, aim a little in head of whichever direction they're going.

E

Elite SEAL

He's talking about the hit box issues. Every character has a hit box.. but people's hit boxes who have high ping are usually off in a certain direction.

In order to kill someone with high ping, aim a little in head of whichever direction they're going.

oh, ok, so like leading someone with a sniper? except your doing it all the time. Ok, but how do you know if their ping is high or low?

MooCowMan

Well, if you see BR/Brasil in the player's name or clan, chances are they're going to have a high ping. Basically people you run into, shoot at, but the shots don't seem to hurt them then they have a high ping. It basically takes longer for them to transfer data from where they are to Nexon and vice versa which is why they will appear to be in a different place then where they actually are which is how we get the hit box problems.

E

Elite SEAL

Well, if you see BR/Brasil in the player's name or clan, chances are they're going to have a high ping. Basically people you run into, shoot at, but the shots don't seem to hurt them then they have a high ping. It basically takes longer for them to transfer data from where they are to Nexon and vice versa which is why they will appear to be in a different place then where they actually are which is how we get the hit box problems.

...Oh, um...well I ran into a person today that I think they had high ping, except, he didn't appear to be Brazilian or anything. Yeah, so I had a SCAR L, pretty good gun u know, and I scoped it, and went to fight on 2 towers -I was midrange sniping him, but THE BULLETS WEREN'T SEEMING TO HIT!!

And I also have an old clan friend in the clan I'm in now, and his name is"Brasilking"

I didn't notice until a little more than a month ago that it's actually Brasil king.

Jordan B

Two towers is a really laggy map anyway, regardless of the players inside it. Been a problem since Two Towers was released as a "NEW" map . :)

Still needs to be fixed, possibly the most laggy map, apart from snow valley on occasion.

MooCowMan

Two towers is a really laggy map anyway, regardless of the players inside it. Been a problem since Two Towers was released as a "NEW" map . :)

Still needs to be fixed, possibly the most laggy map, apart from snow valley on occasion.

I lag for Power Surge worse than anything.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

why is it so laggy? Is it because it's so big and stuff? Because that's what I would think.

I guess Nexon would need to fix their big maps before they should follow my idea of having 1 or 2 huge maps, xd, lol