Nintendo of Europe Website *Need Major Help*

Calum

Firstly sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread, Mods please move this to the correct forum or whatever.

Secondly does anyone know when the forum will be back up, been down for like 4 months.

And last of all I've got a big problem with NoE at the moment, when I login it says e-mail address invalid yet they are still sending me e-mails and if I Click Forgot password I still get my password sent to my inbox. Now if/when the stars to wii points is in the stars catalouge I don't want to have to earn another 7000 stars( the amount I had). :mega_shok:

Please Help
Thanks.

Werbung:

wayne-kerr

When was the last time you logged on, because my old account had this same problem if you dont log on for a certain amount of time it just shuts, but yet i still get emails from them for that account

Calum

wayne-kerr said:
When was the last time you logged on, because my old account had this same problem if you dont log on for a certain amount of time it just shuts, but yet i still get emails from them for that account

Right okay, I'm going to e-mail them for the THIRD time, and ask them to reactivate it, hopefully they will reply at last.

kaitora

hmmmmmm i emailed them over my wii sports code, and didn't get a reply. What are the odds of you getting a reply from your third email?

jesta

News from NoE as of today...

default_feature.jpg

"Today we bring you news about certain changes to the Nintendo website. After we experienced some security issues in the past, the community forums have now been closed for good.

Since the start of this website five years ago, our primary goal has always been to provide the most in-depth and up-to-date information about our full range of products. As well as being the first port of call for people looking to find all the latest Nintendo news, the site has acted as an important hub down the years for people who want to share their views or stay in touch with other Nintendo enthusiasts through our forums.

When the forums launched we felt they were an essential service for our many loyal site visitors, and the response to them suggested you felt the same way. Since then, however, a number of other online Nintendo communities have surfaced. Dedicated solely to providing a place for Nintendo fans to meet and chat together, these forums are looked after by people who are able to focus all their resources in one area.

Given the growth of all these other online communities, we think visitors to our website would be best served if we focused all our energies on putting together a new Nintendo-Europe.com that will offer Club Nintendo members a number of new features for an expanded experience with our products.

We would like to thank all our members that have participated in the community forums over the years, and we hope you will enjoy all the exciting new features on the horizon." Link

Kirby

It's probably down for good. Nintendo of America's Nsider forum closed down permanately last week because Nintendo thought that forums were no longer necessary and that we should only communicate using the Wii or DS.

Sorry Nintendo, but that was a bad call, I loved the forums!

guyofgod

Kirby said:
It's probably down for good. Nintendo of America's Nsider forum closed down permanately last week because Nintendo thought that forums were no longer necessary and that we should only communicate using the Wii or DS.

Sorry Nintendo, but that was a bad call, I loved the forums!

I agree. How are we going to get wii codes or ds codes with a forum? I guess it is a race to see who makes the new nintendo forums.

Just another form of the :big_boss: killing the voice of the people.

Calum

Guess what guys... they replied.

NOT

now they're just peeing(being polite here) me off so much!

Hmmm hopefully I'll get my account and star points back when they put the site back up.

Werbung: