Nintendo vip club

Status
Not open for further replies.

barmyarmy6

have recently joined the Vip club where you register your products online and u get rewarded with stars which can be used to purchase products!!!!

When searching their catalogue they only had 1 wii product and that was sold out!!

Anyone know if i can redeem the stars for wii points? otherwise it is completey useless registering produtcts!!

barmy

Have also emailed nintendo to complain!! will let u know if they get back to me

Werbung:

Becky

The Nintendo Stars system is, at present, pretty useless. Unless you enjoy using them to buy wallpapers or ringtones (which you can find elsewhere on the internet for free anyway) then it's not much good.

However, Nintendo did announce that "soon" we will be able to exchange Stars for Wii Points. Unfortunately, that announcement was made back in December and no new information has since appeared.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting. Good luck with getting a response to your email though - do let us know what they say. :)

Oh, there's a thread talking about Stars in general here: http://wiipros.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=991 so I'm going to close this one and we can continue discussion there if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.