Nintendo's Most Anticipated Wii Game

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

xtrapsp said:
i dnt think mario kart b4 prime 3

No, i don't think mario kart is as much anticipated as mp3. Now, sure it is, because mp3 is already out, but I know for a fact that a lot of people are turned away because of the controlling/steering style.

shadowofchaos

Still saving up for Prime and Galaxy....

Now... it's Brawl hands down...

Right now.. Galaxy might be getting a lot of attention.... but it's because it's just been released....

Brawl will dominate..... no doubt... People who don't even have a Wii knows about it... my friend has been bugging me since last month that he'll come over to my house December 3rd (or 4th) to play it.... I kind of hated to break the news to him that it's not out till Feb. 10....

I told him about Dojo.. and now he's more of an annoyance..... meh... It IS the most anticipated game of Nintendo's.....

I wonder how the Subspace Emissary will be like...

*shakes head* Sorry for off-topic.... anyway... what do you guys think?

Danny

Squiddy said:
Super Mario Galaxy.

Miyamoto is soon retiring, everyone knows that. So him and Nintendo spent over 4 years developing Galaxy to make sure Miyamoto goes out with a bang.

That's what I think anyway, so don't get carried away like most of you do on this forum.

Miyamoto is retiring soon? :( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love that guy :( He's so creative and amazing.. I wish he would stay more years :(

Sousanator

xtrapsp said:
you all make good points. but what if brawl isnt as good as people say
This thread is for the most anticipated game, not the best. Right now there is a lot of hype around Brawl, making it the most anticipated.

But being the 3rd of 2 great games, it is very hard to make it bad.

cereal_killerxx

Squiddy said:
Super Mario Galaxy.

Miyamoto is soon retiring, everyone knows that. So him and Nintendo spent over 4 years developing Galaxy to make sure Miyamoto goes out with a bang.

That's what I think anyway, so don't get carried away like most of you do on this forum.
I would definetely have to agree. Mario Galaxy is the most anticipated, hands down xD The second most anticipated would be Super Mario RPG 2 (if it ever gets made... we can hope)

sharp141

gunners-4-life said:
brawl or super mario galaxy were my most anticipated games

same

but i think wii sports is the most popular, everyone in europe with a wii has it, so its really popular

just kidding

shadowofchaos

sharp141 said:
gunners-4-life said:
brawl or super mario galaxy were my most anticipated games

same

but i think wii sports is the most popular, everyone in europe with a wii has it, so its really popular

just kidding

O.O''''

I thought you were serious for a sec there.... Wii Sports... yeah.. right... it came with the system in the Americas....

Werbung: