NO RELOAD HACK?

deathgrip

I have a question, Is there a hack out there that gives you alot of ammo or unlimited ammo? For the second time I was in spec mode on a player on my team and in this example he killed 9 of the other team without ever reloading his colt. Now I didnt count his shots but I know I would of reloaded twice with the amount of shots fired. Is there a hack out there that does this cause when I spec anyone else I see the relaod everytime? I didnt get his steam ID and not asking for a ban on him just curious on the reload thingy.
DG

Werbung:

Ramon Knight

A lot of times, i spec people and dont see them reload, but i can hear it. I dunno, i think spec is a little bugged..you ever notice sometimes you change specs and it looks like the people are reloading? I think its along those lines.

Or was he firing all those shots in a row/nonstop? That could be a hack then :p

Hypnos

Ramon Knight said:
i think spec is a little bugged..you ever notice sometimes you change specs and it looks like the people are reloading?

When I am in spec mode and someone is using a Degeal, I can switch to them over and over and over (like once every 5 seconds) and everytime I get to their view it shows the reload animation (even if they are afk)

Of course this doens't answer DGs question..but it does suggest that spec mode is a little buggy.

DG did he kill them all in a row..or was there time for him to realod at some point (even though you didn't see it)?

deathgrip

Aight here it is, I died once and ended up on him as a spec, stayed on him the rest of the round as he was the #1 player on my team. He never reloaded while I was on him. Next round I rushed and died right away just so i could watch him. He killed the 9 in a row all with the colt and he never changed weapons. yes he had time to reload. Now everyone else I spec I always see them reload, and yes i know that when u switch to a person you see them reload even when they are AFK. I thank puppet he answered my question that the hack is out there and I will watch this guy again if he ever comes back as I am always playing LOL. If I see it again I will get the steam ID and post it in the forums.
dg

BillyTheKid

I would just like to say there is a no reload hack i have seen it been used in 1.6 but to be honest what kind of jackass would use that when an admins around, its like using a spin bot. Its very obvoius. But soemtimes when i am specking i dont see them reload i jsut hear it.

Ramon Knight

I want godmode so i can pwn the campaign mode, i'm really bored with being stuck on one map cause i cant kill 4 guys with a shotty without dying.. -_-...

Defender

Well I heard some players change the character animation to remove the reload animations. I hear that it doesn't really make it faster but it does give the perception that the person is not reloading. I know no reload hacks exist but not sure how often they are used.

I sometimes think it's a glitch that certain players occassionally don't reload. If I see someone on the server who has no reload animation..or they think they are in the wild west with the quick weapon switch all day..I generally ban them. It's retarded when players walk around and hit that weapon switch all day.

Try the steam forums for more info on this.

The_Desert_Fox

Omniscient said:
Well I heard some players change the character animation to remove the reload animations. I hear that it doesn't really make it faster but it does give the perception that the person is not reloading. I know no reload hacks exist but not sure how often they are used.

I sometimes think it's a glitch that certain players occassionally don't reload. If I see someone on the server who has no reload animation..or they think they are in the wild west with the quick weapon switch all day..I generally ban them. It's retarded when players walk around and hit that weapon switch all day.

they do exist and are quite common on "fun" servers omni..... kids carry them over into pub servers alot because it does give them a decisive advantage with a weapon. Usually it is just one weapon that they are using that does it unless there's a newer version i don't know about. The newer stuff is actually functional it used to do this thing where it'd look like you'd start reloading and it'd be done in a snap. but this was all about a year ago when i used to play at the local internet cafe and guys there would turn their stuff on. I frigging hate hackers.... i'm a stat whore but i'm a legit stat whore :twisted:

Werbung:

Machiavelli

Omniscient said:

And with that I will stop using quick switch without purpose