Not a good job by Nexon

Roger117

I have just relealised that none of my friend's account that had powerleveled were banned. That's a good way to keep their promise, ban all glitchers. I have also heard the hitbox isn't totally fixed. I really wonder what is going to happen to CA.

Werbung:

Roger117

What's the hitbox thing? I keep hearing about it, but I don't know what it is.

The hitbox is what registers the amount of damage done to your player when you are hit by a bullet. Recently the hitbox of screwed up by Nexon and when you shoot some one, the damage is not always fully registered. Nexon had a maitenance to fix the problem yesterday.

Bostro

It did help some, but it is not what it use to be. Long range I had no problems at all. Close range I seem to run into a little trouble.

Roger117

It did help some, but it is not what it use to be. Long range I had no problems at all. Close range I seem to run into a little trouble.

For me it now seems even harder to kill someone by shooting at them at the back. Earlier today I went in-game to see if anything had changed. Not much. Long range as you said was better, though close range still had its flaws. I want the old hitbox back. Maybe they should just upgrade it so it better and registers more damage and less damage in specific spots.

Liekthis

It is a little better but not much, I was expecting things to go back to normal after this recent maintenance and they didnt. What a slap in the face and a waste of money for all the people who bought NX. I hope Nexon doesnt stay on this path of fail.

SpIkE_JoNzE

for me at any distance men... i need to use all my L96 AMMO!!!!!! to kill sum guy....lol...so i wonder what is gunna happen to CA?.....if its like Avicos8 says...we still have Op7....lol

FragDoll117

hitbox is a big problem still.

anyways, the glitching and chammers and hackers gotta stop....
why cant nexon fix that??
dang. even runescape does a better job. they should use another hacker prevention thing.
from what i hear, ahn lab doesnt do a very nice job..

TAW_Paramarta

the HITBOX bug has NOT been PATCHED completely. You will notice when you shoot someone from his/her 180 degree. there might be some angles that have problem too.

Werbung:

ugotmilk

The hitbox is what registers the amount of damage done to your player when you are hit by a bullet. Recently the hitbox of screwed up by Nexon and when you shoot some one, the damage is not always fully registered. Nexon had a maitenance to fix the problem yesterday.

It's better but every now and then none of my hits will register and I have to go to knife which works. BTW: It hasen't happened for 2 days *YAY*