Nx cards = black market

Werbung:

Roger117

If you have a couple of dollars to spend, then fire away and purchase a weapon. If you don't have a spare, don't buy any. Those 90 days guns cost $8.90? All that has changed is the outside. Nothing else has changed.

Layzie

So you're saying that its worth spending 10 bucks on a free game for no real purpose. Yes you get extra gp, but its not hard even with buying your primary to get gp. The only things I would buy from the blackmarket would be the female character (so I don't have to buy the light vest) and maybe a name color change for kicks. Though personally, I find it stupid to pay for a "free game".. takes away from the whole concept.

SplitNicholas

The point is when you get them you pay 10 bucks for 90 days of a gun so you dont have to buy a gun for that long.... i have a m4a1 desert for 90 days and i have 51k GP bec i havent bought a gun in like 10 days....

Love

The point is when you get them you pay 10 bucks for 90 days of a gun so you dont have to buy a gun for that long.... i have a m4a1 desert for 90 days and i have 51k GP bec i havent bought a gun in like 10 days....

This is only ideal if you don't play often, I have the money to waste on a free game, though I'd prefer not wasting it as I barely play.
So it mainly depends on how often you play.

Werbung:

Roger117

This is only ideal if you don't play often, I have the money to waste on a free game, though I'd prefer not wasting it as I barely play.
So it mainly depends on how often you play.

Yeah I agree. If you don't play very often, then it would be wise to save the money on something else. Otherwise fire away and purchase the weapons of your choice.