NX Guide!

UnholyReaper

This is just a guide to helping you figure out what to buy and when. Well lemme get started on the whole guide thing I always do.

When?
1. Well, right now, the M416 is currently 11,100 NX points (I think). So for stuff like that I'd definitely wait until next patch to see if they lower it or something. If they don't go ahead and buy it. It's just like stock, you want to wait until it's at its peak. (but in this instance its lowest).
What?
1. Well I mean what to buy. I am A VERY frequent NX buyer because I got nothing else to buy. So far I've probably spent around at least $50 on both Maplestory and CombatArms.
2. Buy ONLY what you need. If it's not practical don't buy it. Something like a weapon or some major armor. Only buy the extra stuff if you have some other NX like some left over 2,000 NX points.
3. ALWAYS buy for 90 days. It's a MAJOR discount. If you don't have enough then don't really bother because you'll end up regretting it. Something like the packages (Character, Weapon, Armor, And GP) is a good buy. The weapon ones are good too.
Where?
1. Blackmarket idiot....
Why?
1. In simple terms, it save you a lot of GP and whatnot.
2. Elaborated, it means a happier player, happier players means, more enjoyable time, more enjoyable time means super happy fun time for everyone! @0@

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q. I just have 5,000 NX points left, should I get a weapon anyway?
A. No, only if you're desperate. Buy it ALWAYS for 90 days. The next time you might get 10,000 NX points making your total 15,000 NX points. You can buy a 90 day weapon and maybe some gear. What I'd do is buy a scope for the weapon you bought.

Q. I REALLY can't decide what to buy. Help?
A. Well look at the whole list of gear BEFORE buying NEXON Cash Cards. If you don't want to buy anything then that's fine, no one's hanging you by your balls.

Q. Why do you write so many guides?
A. Just 'cuz.

Q. How can I contact you for more help?
A. This forum, duh.

Remember, if this helped +rep would be very appreciated. Same with all my guides. Until next time, -UnholyReaper-?.

Werbung:

Kordawg

to moocowman's question, press the little scale at the bottom left of the post

and nice guide, keep up the good work

Werbung:

Jordan B

Schwing indeed lol . I only don't like hana cuz of medium vest , but she is Smokin' man . Phew !

Nice guide reaper , + rep .

I have bought 50k NX so far , its hard deciding what to buy , but I seem to make good choices so . . . .

Yea , nice guide . Once again , GJ