Ohh my ... month long inactivity!

Yeah. So I'm still gonna be inactive mostly just cause school is going on and I am bombarded by afterschool activites (which I chose.) And those activities even extend into my weekends and when I do have free time it is spent on
1) Homework
2) Sleeping
3) Eating
4) Playing my videogames

So yeah. But if I am around I'll plan to stick to the Sotries forum, as that's what I'm interested in currently (along with photography.)

Another thing (as I am chatting with Fladian) it appears I'm not the only one who has slipped into the shadows. Probably school or what not as well. Anyways just wanted to tell you guys I'm still alive and breathing.

~H_D TV ..hahaha :1337:

Oh and welcome to all those who joined during my absence.

Werbung:

Fladian

Welcome back to the forum, Hunter. We've missed you. Any member that comes back would be appreciated at this moment... especially at this moment.

Your... activities doesn't seem to be much different from me either. I announced at school that I am intending to make a school newspaper, (which I mentioned somehwere on the forum too) together with three friends and a teacher. The concept is done, but no real action has been taken yet because of a few upcoming events (vacation and a lot of tests).

That list you gave reminds me a bit of classmate (and friend) of mine. When we're at school, I usually catch her to be either eating, chatting or yawning her self to sleep. I keep finding it remarkable that I never catched her asleep at school yet, but I am convinced that it is only a matter of time, especially with 9th period hour being introduced.
"If we ever have to stay until the 9th hour, then I'm ordering a pizza for the class and am going to sleep at school." - Me, I'm probably going to regret saying that; but considering those who mentioned that they'd liked to stay with me then, I might have a fine time with it too...

I recently added two (short) stories to the Stories forum and there has been a nice number of stories you haven't seen yet either. I am still, as always, interested in writing. With the exception of my writer's block that passed a week ago (which lasted for a small 3 - 4 months) I am still very active in it, but unfortunately have a hard time to spend more time to it than about 20 - 30 minutes.

Well, glad to have you back.

Mapmaster-1-bak

Hehehe...
I'm back...
Again. :S
apparently, we've stopped using HTML since the last time i was around!
I didn't wanna make a new thread, so I just posted in another 'im back' thread :tup:
mmmm....at least this time i didnt spaz out and make a new account :\

in other news im making 2 new maps- an rpg and a (surprise) arena.
...-_-; i wouldnt be making the arena if i hadnt deleted my old ones.
anyway, x-cronic-x is helping out with JASS so it will be greatly improved.

[/gibbering]

Werbung: