Omfg Hi Hi People

Lucian

MY FRIEND SHOWED ME THIS WEBSITE CUZ I HAVE AN INTEREST IN SIGS, SO NOW I'M HERE, HIIIIIIIIIIIIII PEOPLE OMG LETS GET ALONG :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :quiet: :quiet: :quiet: :quiet: :wink: :wink: :mad: :mad

Werbung:

Viper

lol hes not very good at making sigs as im the one who is teaching him and there is very little time to teach him. he just really likes all teh sigs us guys/girls make here and will most likely try and get into sig making more.

Fladian

Yeah, that's what I meant more or less. When I sign in, I am not really waiting to admire the new signatures people make out here...

Squishy-1

me and flad are opposites because the only reason i ever log on is cuz i want to show off, or get fair critisism, and every now and then help some one with triggers

Fladian

Perhaps so, but if someone wants to show off signatures or pictures, go to a site or forum that is dedicated to it; which this isn't. Writing remains my passion, but most I've posted here isn't half of what I really have - though it is true that I haven't written much the past months - but it is all either in a stock on my computer or posted on one of the forums I attend to which are dedicated to the stories.

Squishy-1

in truth no one really comes here for warcraft modding, but most people on gfx forums are generally insane as kenneth wrote in another post "they spend 8 hours making a fireball and title it envy and everyone goes crazy"

Werbung: