Operation 7!!!!

Has anyone heard of this game???

this game has gernade laungers and more. from video from youtube this game owns combat arms. It's on open beta so anyone can play. i'm planing to downlaod this game on thrusday.

Werbung:

TAW_Paramarta

I have heard this game and even played it for a while. This game has really sick features, BUT unfortunately this game does NOT have any anti-hacking software. I have seen some hacks being distributed for free over the internet. So, be careful and my motto, "never trust nobody you don't know nothing about".

jcao219

I have heard this game and even played it for a while. This game has really sick features, BUT unfortunately this game does NOT have any anti-hacking software. I have seen some hacks being distributed for free over the internet. So, be careful and my motto, "never trust nobody you don't know nothing about".
you are wrong

operation7's developers programmed their own anti-hack
it is pretty good, (auto-bans whenever it detects a hack)

but it doesn't detect a few types of hacks

WaKowz

My friend has been telling me to play operation 7 for a while now but I haven't really look into it. But after hearing all these positive comments I think I will give it a try.

NSXTypeR

Well I'm trying to sign up for it but for some odd reason it keeps telling me that the stuff I type is invalid? any ideas why?

Werbung:

Roger117

Well I'm trying to sign up for it but for some odd reason it keeps telling me that the stuff I type is invalid? any ideas why?

When I tried to sign up, It worked fine for me? Did you just use numbers and letters? That sometimes is the case to invalid things you type.