p90

Werbung:

Jordan B

Sorry love, gotta disagree with you there.
I have used the p90 since it came out in my backpack and think it's great.
Ok, so it's less powerful then the one in Counter strike- so what? it's now my fav smg in C.A .
Sorry if i sound a little heated, just tryna start a discussion. What does everyone else think?

Love

Sorry love, gotta disagree with you there.
I have used the p90 since it came out in my backpack and think it's great.
Ok, so it's less powerful then the one in Counter strike- so what? it's now my fav smg in C.A .
Sorry if i sound a little heated, just tryna start a discussion. What does everyone else think?

Simply opinion, don't be sorry.

Stingray88

P90 is designed as a person defense weapon so it's only going to be fully effective close range. By crouching and tap firing, it's possible to pick people off at longer distance, but that's not what it's made for. It's an SMG, not a rifle.

llamaeatataco

this thread is the first place I've heard a negative review of the p90. I haven't been able to play CA in a while because of school, but I will most definitely get the p90 over Christmas. I aknowlege that I am a hopeless p90 fanboy, but I will not change! And, i would like to point out, that the p90 isn't quite as weak (from what I've seen) as the one in CoD4 (call of duty's p90 just had an insane ROF, not super high damage) How much does it cost?

Werbung: