Palooza|ZV|

Palooza

My name's Eric and I live in Philly. In about a week I'll begin the last semester of my undergraduate study at St. Joe's for Computer Science and Mathematics. After that, I'll be going to be working at Lockheed Martin while taking night classes for my Masters. Eventually I hope to get my PhD and become a professor nearby.
I came to the server sometime this past semester when Tina (Punx Rancid) messaged me, and I've been playing here ever since (though I've been playing source here and there, too). I've known her online for about 4 or 5 years now, back when we used to play on a different server called Legend of Zu. Hence the old tag I still wear that's become part of my name, ZV - Zu Veterans. It was more of a group than a clan at the time, but we had some really good players. Before forming ZV, I was active in CAL ranging from -o to -m, and one or two other smaller ladders/leagues. That was back when I was in practice and good.

Favorite CS stuff: de_aztec, M4A1, Sig Pistol

Werbung:

LION~HEART

It's an honor to play with a player of your caliber... please read the cw recruitment thread and i'll be glad to have you aboard any day.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Hey Hey pal; always a pleasure playing with you. I have a cousin who works for lockeed martin and my bro works for MITRE. Good luck pal =)

P.S The salary pwns. hehe.

Puppet

Everyone show love and respect for our newest Punx member Palooza. He has proven himself worthy of the tag and did a monster job last night in his first Punx Cal match.

slick

Puppet said:
Everyone show love and respect for our newest Punx member Palooza. He has proven himself worthy of the tag and did a monster job last night in his first Punx Cal match.

^^ well said. congrats

Werbung:

Ramon Knight

Yeah why join the -=.C.um .W.hore=- clan when he's already in the[PuNx] (Pin up Nipple xaminers) clan o_O

ps ][Bio][ (bust it orally) pwns you all :-P