Patch Delayed

Airdog

The content patch for Combat Arms regularly scheduled for Wednesday, December 10th, 2008 has been delayed to Thursday, December 11th for additional testing.

This patch involves all game servers and will last for approximately 6 hours.

Combat Arms Patch Details:
-- Servers: All Game Servers
-- Time: Thursday, December 11th, 9:30am ~ 2:30pm PST

Please also note that due to the holidays, Combat Arms will only have one content patch for the month of December. Don't worry, it's big enough to get you through the holidays and into the new year!

- Combat Arms Command -

Werbung:

Airdog

we all know we want to get rid of the hackers, but I don't see it happening in the near future :(... Nexon seems to be ignoring it

Airdog

good time this time! :)

The content patch for Combat Arms originally scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, December 11th will be rescheduled to the night of Tuesday, December 16th.

This move is being made for two reasons: to coincide with a Nexon-wide infrastructure maintenance for all games planned for that date (to minimize overall server downtime), and to provide additional testing time for the new game mode and new features (yes, it's coming in the next patch).

This patch involves all game servers and will last for approximately 8 hours.

Combat Arms Patch Details:
-- Servers: All Game Servers
-- Time: Tuesday, December 16th, 10:00pm PST ~ Wednesday, December 17th, 6:00am PST

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

- Combat Arms Command -

Werbung:

Bostro

Well then you make waverider along the lines of two towers. If you touch the water, your dead. So they can keep going through the spot and just falling to there death. Untill that map is fixed from glitchs, it will be something I wont waste my time trying to play.