Patch on Wednesday!

Werbung:

Airdog

is it just me or does hacking seem like a "taboo" to Nexon?

just seems to me they think if they don't talk about it it will go away lol

Jordan B

Come on guys ! Cheer up !

This thread is about the new patch , so . . . . Any suggestions ?

I want a new map , campaign mode , heaps of new weapons and for every single hacker to be banned.

But this isn't dreamland , it's reality . So I will settle for :

1 new map ( doesn't have to be Rattle Snake )
A few more GP weapons
A Lot more NX weapons
and for a few (quite a few hopefully) VIP hackers to be banned .

Campaign mode will hopefully come mid year maybe .

Bostro

1. Fix the messanger
2. Fix sandhog and warhead glitchs
3. Fix random shut-down
4. Ban hammer
5. Update Hack-shield

I will be surprised if they do even 2 of those. I would like to see them spend more time making the game better instead of giving us more stuff.

Jordan B

1. Fix the messanger
2. Fix sandhog and warhead glitchs
3. Fix random shut-down
4. Ban hammer
5. Update Hack-shield

I will be surprised if they do even 2 of those. I would like to see them spend more time making the game better instead of giving us more stuff.

Yeah , I have a feeling the ban hammer will swing heavily this patch . LOOK OUT HACKERS ! ! ! !

I hope all those cheap hackers get banned .

But , really , it would be nice for more content . I'm sick of hearing , " Who cares about Content ? Fix all the issues first ! "

IT'S NOT THAT EASY FOR NEXON PEOPLE !

Rome wasn't built in a day , come on , they are trying their hardest . And let's be honest . If nexon did their bi-monthly content patch without ANY actual content , people would go nuts .

I want new Content ! That doesn't , however , mean I don't want problems addressed .

Jordan

Roger117

If the hack problem conquered, then everyone would be looking forward the the content additions. The hacking situations is so bad right now most players don't care about it until a ban hammer or hackshield update takes place.

Jordan B

If the hack problem conquered, then everyone would be looking forward the the content additions. The hacking situations is so bad right now most players don't care about it until a ban hammer or hackshield update takes place.

Yeah I know what you mean . . . . . . But I still want new stuff !? Don't we all ? . . .

Werbung: