Permanent Custom Reticle: Worth it?

Strausser

Is a cross and a point worth 15 USD? I mean I'm attracted to the word permanent, but I've never seen a custom reticle, so could you guys please give me some advice on the matter?

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Is a cross and a point worth 15 USD? I mean I'm attracted to the word permanent, but I've never seen a custom reticle, so could you guys please give me some advice on the matter?

I'm in the same boat bro, once I get NX -I'm not sure what to spend it on. (probably permanent primary weapon change to FAMAS.) If I end up getting some spare NX I'll think about the reticle, but yeah -is a different reticle worth the $$? I mean -I doubt it helps -and it probably just makes you screwy for a few rounds for you to get used to it.

Any ideas on what to get for NX when I get it? (I might not get a whole lot, so keep that in mind plz)

BobPwnsNoobs

The custom reticle isn't the best thing that you should get, but it is something to consider.

The Plus and point reticle is normally used for submachine guns , so you can get the exact point on your aim.

The Cross and point reticle is probably prefered for Machine gun users. As we know , the machine guns recoil had a bit too much 'spread', the cros and point reticle is there to compensate for that.

The 3 quarter plus sign and dot is great for getting a direct insight on perfect aim.

The circle and point reticle is the GODLY RETICLE for shotgun users. It gives them a perfect knowledge on the blast range and direct hit.

spuznick242

If I had more nx right now, I would either get a perm. gun, (but I dont really like any of them right now), so more than likely I'd save the nx and wait for them to come out with something new that I like more.

Taurondir

I love the perma reticle idea.

I hate the idea that you buy ONE. Paying money should mean "Reticle plugin" not "this reticle and this colour forever" Id pay double for the ability to assign certain reticles and colours to certain guns.

Also, I have a bit of a vision issue. It would be nice to pick colour and brightness of say the Itechs or COGs and so on. I've been messing VERY HEAVILY with the nvidia control panel colour graph option to make CA more suitable to my eyes. Playing it in what is basically "negative" is hell weird and less straining :) I get massive headaches on one side after an hour on CA.

E

Elite SEAL

I dont really think so-get a default weapon change

that's what I was thinking in the first place -I'm thinking about either changing it to the AK -47 or FAMAS -I know that the AK47 is my most deadly gun(gives most kills) but the FAMAS is also pretty good and I want to get back in the hang of using it.

oh -what are the exchange rates for USD/NX?

lareaper

Yeah I'm thinking about getting a primary weapon change or getting a permanent weapon. Nexon needs to make all the things you can buy with NX have an option to buy it permanently. I'm not gonna go buy a new character for 90 days or sumthin ya know. Maybe if it was permanent I would. But before anything if I were you, I'd buy a permanent weapon or get a primary weapon change.

E

Elite SEAL

Yeah I'm thinking about getting a primary weapon change or getting a permanent weapon. Nexon needs to make all the things you can buy with NX have an option to buy it permanently. I'm not gonna go buy a new character for 90 days or sumthin ya know. Maybe if it was permanent I would. But before anything if I were you, I'd buy a permanent weapon or get a primary weapon change.

It seems that the primary weapon change is the best way to go -I think so too, in the long run, it would cost less since you wouldn't have to always buy that gun. Of course, you might get bored of your primary gun -so maybe if you spend a lot of spare money buying NX you could get like 2 permanent weapons, and then you'd have the default M16 too.

E

Elite SEAL

One dollar, is the equivalent to 1,000 NX if that's what you mean.

awesome!! That means I can spend like 25 dollars and get the perm weapon change.

hmm...should I get the FAMAS weapon change, or the M4 weapon change? They cost the same

Codi69

awesome!! That means I can spend like 25 dollars and get the perm weapon change.

hmm...should I get the FAMAS weapon change, or the M4 weapon change? They cost the same

lol you should actually just gift me an Arctic Wolf or a GP Pass :thumbup1:

Seriously though out of those two choices it would probably be best to buy the M4.

Why?

Because it's much more flexible than the FAMAS in my opinion. This way if you fall in love with a different gun in a new patch (provided they give us new weapons...,) you can put it in your backpack. If you're in CQC and run out of ammo in your main wep, you can use that instead of trying to no scope or pistol them.

That's a pretty sweet last resort in my opinion. Actually it's a pretty sweet first option too...

WAKA WAKA!

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

lol you should actually just gift me an Arctic Wolf or a GP Pass :thumbup1:

Seriously though out of those two choices it would probably be best to buy the M4.

Why?

Because it's much more flexible than the FAMAS in my opinion. This way if you fall in love with a different gun in a new patch (provided they give us new weapons...,) you can put it in your backpack. If you're in CQC and run out of ammo in your main wep, you can use that instead of trying to no scope or pistol them.

That's a pretty sweet last resort in my opinion. Actually it's a pretty sweet first option too...

WAKA WAKA!

Why the hell would I gift you anything?