Permanent Weapons

Werbung:

spuznick242

is thtth NX GP bosster isn't it? well, i haz no nx, so can anyone buy me that thing? or a high variability GP case lol?

the high variablity isnt worth it. and the nx gp/xp boster is well worth it. Imagine getting 140xp instead of 100. It doesnt seem like too much at first, but image that over 250 games. Just getting 100 xp a game, you will gain over 10,000 xp extra over 250 games. I see it as pretty much free gp and xp that you get over a period of time. And on average I get around 175 to 200xp per game, so I get even more bonus which is even more help full.

Master_7

Its all about the bottom line.

I like this game for better or worse. The hax have been bad lately, but that makes me only stay more and fight through them. Anyway, I bought one perm item, because it was one of my favs. I haven't bought any new games in like 10 months. So in comparison to buying a new game (reg $50), I spend a few buck here and there on this one. Some people like golf, I like shooting people... go figure

Jordan B

Amen Master, Amen .

Why spend money on other hobbys that you won't enjoy AS MUCH.

I like Parkour and free running, which, well, it's free. Just need a good pair of running shoes, and non loose-fitting clothing.

Apart from that, there is Basketball, and Soccer. And that's it.

I need a good cash flow to get my PC upgrade fix every now and then, but that's the extent of my spending. Oh, and Junk Food. >:|

triforce776

Actually I dont care about them selling perm guns. If anything I wish I had one. Back when I use to play every day all day, it was good to use gp guns for a week, but now I dont buy any guns because at most 3 games a day just donesnt allow me to make enough gp to cover the gun I just bought. I wouldnt like to spend my money on a perm wepon only because of the cost, but any perm wepon would be nice to use other than the M16, which is a good gun, but I rather have something else.

Wait spuznick242, I though you would LOVE to spend money on nexon so who cares about the cost right?

Wolves25

Bad idea.
I dont like the fact that someone could have a gun forever lol. its not nice that they can suck and still have a good gun.

Jordan B

I've got the Permanent Valkyrie and the permanent Arctic Wolf now.

Win :)

Although I kinda wish I had got the UMP for close range, instead of the Valk. Then I would have a gun for close and long, instead of close-medium and long.

Werbung: