Picture Spam

Werbung:

blze

liz you fucking fag.

get a new mic? yes.

good pics mang, <3.

are those dual intel 833z on your wall of shame????

psychonaut13

gonna be some picts of intro, the bunny, and the lady laura lye after the weekend as myself and the lady laura lye are going to athens to see high on fire saturday night and of course plan on hanging out with my boy intro!

w00t!

blze

werd, should be a pm but fuck it: artist basement has a leet party tonight. blackin out the winders and having kegs and shit, w00t. im not gonna make it, got hot tix to the Miami Heat game. should be fun tho.

Ind3lible

Well here I am! Dirty posted this pic of me on the old punx website and I've decided to put it back up. Hey ladies!!

Damn my lips are turning blue. I should really learn to breath more often.

LizardKing

actually i think he wanted santa's cock so he dress up like a reindeer to fool santa and it was sooo cold outside that his lips turned blue. thats why his shirt is a little wet hahaha

GorillaWarfare

psychonaut13 said:
gonna be some picts of intro, the bunny, and the lady laura lye after the weekend as myself and the lady laura lye are going to athens to see high on fire saturday night and of course plan on hanging out with my boy intro!

w00t!

I saw high on fire a few months ago at the recher opening for Every Time I die and it was awesome. I wil'ed out so hard it made my neck hurt for a long time and then for the next couple of days all I could hear was my ears ringing. Thats never happened before. BTW everytime i die has amazing energy live and is great metal if your into that. Recently heard that one of the high on fire dudes is from the melvins??? Nice to see that one of the members of the (debatebly) first punk band ever is rocking on

Intro

psychonaut13 said:

w00t!

Oh shit - that's tomorrow!

:lol:

I'll hit you up PM style.

Werbung:

psychonaut13

lol! plans have changed. damn it all to an interactive lifestyle and forgotten promises as to my attendance to other matters. one of these days i'm going to remember to put stuff on my calendar so i don't forget about it.