Ping problems

LastManStanding

I used to get a ping of 23 and sense Sunday my ping has gone up to 200-1000. I run a router and a cable modem. Cable company says i'm getting no packet lose. Anyone got any anwers????? Please help. I can't play like this.

Werbung:
G

Fenire said:
At first I thought your message was an attempt at humor, then I realize you were serious. What a fucking dumb cunt you are. Are you serious? Jesus. Spam? What kind of technical assistance is that? Get the fuck off the Internet and quit offering help, cyber dunce.

I used to get a ping of 23 and sense Sunday my ping has gone up to 200-1000. I run a router and a cable modem. Cable company says i'm getting no packet lose. Anyone got any anwers????? Please help. I can't play like this.
First things first. We need to find out if your ISP is lying to you. Go to the following website ( http://www.visualroute.com ) and click on "Live Demo". Where is says "you@company.com", enter this email address. ( lamer444@hotmail.com ) If it asks you for a PIN number, give them this number ( 285335 ). Click "Go". Now you need to enter your IP address. If you don't know it, go to the following website and get it, ( http://www.ipchicken.com ).

Now, enter it, and click "Trace". Watch the collum labeled "ms". Once the trace is complete, look and see if you're being bottlenecked anywhere. You can tell that by the numbers being higher on one of the hops.

Let me know the results of that, and we can continue further, if need be.

Hypnos

I just checked out the trace thing that you posted root. I'm not having problems or anything but I'm sitting at work and don't have enything better to do. That's the coolest thing I've ever seen. I've never thought about how the data I look at gets to me (why would I need to?) But anyway, I now know that the fucking Univeristy of Georgia is the reason I cannot play CZ. Everything is nice and low until it gets here...then BAM 283ms

I've always been amused with your postings...thanks for something interesting and of use.

Hypnos

1) If you're refering to this thread..it's not mine.

2) I think your cool. So don't worry about it. (like you were anyway)

Fenire

oh dam sorry lastman... shit im so tired i just got up an hour ago and i havent masterbated yet.... know any good sites?

Werbung: