please read this post

just found out he never wrote a Will. 3+ million trust fund going to the state because no one elses name was on it, and it did not mention his children or wife, and 3 kids going to foster care. Kellys famly is paying the devorce lawyer to try and get the trust back, and to get custody from the state.

Werbung:

Fenire

kk sword then no bashing you this thread will do... if that made any sense i dont know lol
and who sits on a 3 mil trust fund with no will??? sad sad story and world i pray for order and hope

Dirty

How the hell can that money not go to the children? Even without a will they are the ones that it goes to right? Everything should be done to make sure they get it!

The trust was set up decades ago, Johns grandfather owned BrownShoe company in St.Louis and Sold it because his son was not ready to keep it running, and his grandson was a child at the time. he took a portion and set up a trust for his son, and grandson, when his son died that amount rolled over to his grandson, when he and his wife died his estate was set to go into the trust fund as well. John was the last in the line on the contracts, and he never added his own kids, or wife, the state of Missouri actualy has more claim on it than his own children because it was not "johns" money, it belonged to the trust fund. Chances are the kids will get whats left after the lawyer gets her hands in the piggy bank for her "services". But its years away for them to get thier fathers money, at the vary least the state will rape them on taxes for the estate (mansion home, 14+ cars/trucks and trust funds cash value but should have more than enough to cover room board and general life expenses intill they are old and grey if they lawyer and Kellys famly are succesfull.

I don't understand enough "law" to knw how it will all work out, but the estate is property of the trust, and the trust does not have children. John was the benificery, not the owner of the trust. But like I said, they will brobably see somthing years from now, I am shure the lawyer will spend the next 10 years working on credit with that kind of estate to charge for her services on the horizon.

DigitalSword

being at the core of a similar situation minus suicide, i have a little hand son knowledge of trsuts, and daddy pretty much has it right, a "trust" is an account set not just by bank but by law, which means if all parties mentioned in the trust are not liable(alive) then the money gets handed over ot the site, they sell house and properties accordginly, this happens alot with old trusts, nowadays next of kin forms are loaded in these kinds of things but since this trust was setup ages ago, im sure there gonna get screwed, HOWEVER, this is the day and age of reason, because the case is not criminal the judge(pray its a good one) can take the situation and hand it all over to the kids (in there own seperate mini trusts) depending on his take of the situation and if the kids pursue it they can even go to trial but htye probably will not because they being guided by (probably) greedy and devilish family members who think they shoud get some pickings before the kids do since there, well kids.

but hopefully not

Fenire

my dad use to work for an afiliate of browns was the manager of the top store in toronto

and i was goin to ask for an update

I dont get the local Stlouis paper since moving to upstate NY last october, but I have friends that will shurly forward the info on articles as they are published, I doubt I will hear anythin for months about it, I don't know any of Kellys famly, and most of thier curent friends I didn't care to keep up with.

BillyTheKid

My dad was pretty violent then a restaining order now hes calmed but i still hate his guts and the courts decided if i have to see him hes a douche bag. In divorce cases nothing is given to the children not even a minor decision. it blows :(

Werbung: