port 30

Fenire

other than playing cs cz i play a game called sacred but i cant create a game because port 30 is closed on my routers firewall so i cant create a game. do any of you know of some software i can get off the internet for free to open said port?

ps. whoa this isnt spam!!!!

Werbung:
you open the port by loging into your router and telling it to allow traffic. I had to do it once when I played EQ. I had my laptop and wanted to go wireless, the router was defaulted to lock out everything, you just have to open the router in netscape by the ip addy should be in your manual, or online how to with your router.

DigitalSword

How to open port 30

Fenire,

Sup buddy,

ok heres hwo you do this....first of all you must have access to your router as mentioned by daddy....accessing is usually manufacture speciffic in what i.p. u type in so find out that information, then get into its settings, You want to look for a tab/option called port forwarding, Naturally a router is a common firewall which closes off many ports to disrupt hacker access but wonce u allow these ports you should be set....i dont know what kind of router you have so my recommendation is to go to http://www.portforward.com and follow there VERY EASY intructions. If you have any other q's or problems buzz em and ill help u out, I had similar problems when i started up the {KOT} server but now i kno what i am doing...

bob
aka
|)igitalSwor|)

Werbung:

Fenire

oh ya i probably should have posted what kind of router i use its a u.s. robotics broadband router serial #usr8003 and i already tried the ip adress and opening up ports but i dont know really what im doing so its a bit of a chalange