post your desktop!

stingerjg

I have LastXP. Its open source, I like it better than vista.
22" wide screen, pic reduced
desktop-1.jpg

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

:D lol I saw that..

You should check out that transformation pack.. You basically get everything vista without the buggyness for XP.. It's epic

Look's like I have vista doesn't it?

yeah..looks like vista..i think ill try it out lolz...my pc needs a new look...i have noticed that i am of da few who do not have CA in the PC LOLZ...hey Moo...we both have Battlefield 1942 LOL...

MooCowMan

yeah..looks like vista..i think ill try it out lolz...my pc needs a new look...i have noticed that i am of da few who do not have CA in the PC LOLZ...hey Moo...we both have Battlefield 1942 LOL...

I just installed it.. lol I remembered how much I loved that game :D

MooCowMan

Stinger might want to stop too, SimpleChams is a keylogger lol, it logs keystrokes in Combat Arms meaning you will probably have your account stolen.. better change your pass bud! :D

MooCowMan

vista is awsome i thought I wouldnt like it ,but I go use to it and begin to like it
you know what fails Mac computers I hate those

I hate vista.. even after using it. Had quite a few bugs, does use quite a bit of memory. I like my solution, Vista Transformation pack allows you to have XP Pro which uses less memory and runs a lot smoother with less bugs, but have features that makes vista great.. I win :D

ugotmilk

Lol u got virus'd!

:D lol I saw that..

You should check out that transformation pack.. You basically get everything vista without the buggyness for XP.. It's epic

Look's like I have vista doesn't it?

it's got a trojan horse dude. ill copy and paste the msg

AUTO PROTECT HAS ACTED ON:

TROJAN HORSE, QUARINTINED, RISK: HIGH

oops, double post, sorry moderators and posters!!!! IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!

MooCowMan

I don't know why.. Nothing comes up on my scans

*Edit* I have looked up, people have reported detecting a false trojan. Vista Transformation technically IS a hack but that's because it changes some system files to make your computer like vista, don't do it if you don't want to or if you don't trust it. It works fine for me, no virus.. Many people have had it working with no signs of viruses.. It does slow your PC down a bit however, uses a good amount of memory.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah...it works fine for me...now i can say i have VISTA...and a joke:

Viruses
Intruders
Spyware
Trojans &
Adware

yeah..i know is stupid but i liked it LOL...