Post your Impressions here!

What are your initial reactions to MKWii after getting it?
I'm saying this because you guys are getting it on Friday (a friend of mine got it today!! :eek:) meanwhile, here in Canada, I'll be waiting, dying to play for another 18 days.

Werbung:

guyofgod

Haha, Knuckles_sonic is determined to make an SSBB out of this game ;) I don't know, I think it looks good but I have just been playing mario kart for so much of my life that it just feels like "yeah? so? I have had this since I was 3". I don't know, I will probably get it because my sisters are addicted and I might be able to get them to pitch in some ;)

Sousanator

Like Brawl, its not much different from its previous versions. In fact it exactly the same, just with beefed up steroids.

I have said this many times, but I enjoy the online system greatly. It shows the wii is actually capable of decent online. Unfortunately I doubt any other wii title will match its online to this game.

pkf0rtzh4ar

why you say that, oh yeah bad wiimote batteries again.

na i just got a version which was bad from the beginning. lol bad battery's? my version had completely other graphics than the good 1 ( my graphics weren"t even worth calling graphics lol. ) so i traded it back in and bougth it at a other shop since i heard all people talking bout it. the quality of the real game owns and it works okay now

XANA

heh, i'm loving this game and it's been open for 45 mins. i love nintendo for making the gamecube controller compatible.

Werbung: