Pre-ordering.

Quinn

I was at best buys website, looking to preorder brawl. The price reads $49.99US.is this the price to preorder, its obviously not the price of the game..

Werbung:

Danny

Quinn said:
I was at best buys website, looking to preorder brawl. The price reads $49.99US.is this the price to preorder, its obviously not the price of the game..

No it's the price of the preorder then you have to pay $3 extra which is 52.99 ;) hope that helps.. I did it alot before so trust me..

Phillysoul11

ive preordered it and it cost me 5$ to preorder it and then when it comes out you only have to pay 45$
thats how Gamestop/ebgames do it....

Kirby

$49.99 is the common cost for newly released Wii games. Pre-ordering shouldn't have an extra charge on it either. The price you see is the price it always has been when a new game comes out.

The only thing that alters pre-ordering is if you have the game mailed to you, that can be changed depending on the shipping type you get. This cost can range from $5 to $10

kaitora

that seems a little hefty. with amazon, all i have to do is say i want it, when it comes out they deliver and then my account gets the money taken out for the cost of the game and postage (if applicable)

Jailbreak

I've never really bothered pre ordering games, theyre usualy to expensive to get straight away and the shops usualy have plenty in stock anyway. The only ime i've pre ordered is when I pre order a console at the same time

Werbung: