PS Help, plz

Werbung:

Intro

I've always been nub at the whole getting-the-background-off shit.

How'd you go about it TSTina?

I still gotta go back and find Ponti's post about making animated gifs.

But yeah, that one's hot.

Intro

w00t!

skullgif0248fy.gif

blze

i have one more, no white plz? and the text "mark it zero." in the bottom orange part, plz? point me in the right direction and i can figure this out... but:

blze

omg, seriously, teach meh !!! that is dope as fuck !!!

THANK YOU !!!!

i need a good tutorial for real, like i cant even sample a color and use the paint brush in PS. i guess im supposed to do layers and stuff. i might go to CPCC bookstore and get a 101 guide or something. any suggestions? i know the best thing is to just get in there and use it but i really need a starting point.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

blze said:

THANK YOU !!!!

i need a good tutorial for real, like i cant even sample a color and use the paint brush in PS. i guess im supposed to do layers and stuff. i might go to CPCC bookstore and get a 101 guide or something. any suggestions? i know the best thing is to just get in there and use it but i really need a starting point.

/\/ (_) |3 |_ 3 '][' ! roflcoptor !

RaNcid

blze said:

THANK YOU !!!!

i use adobe photoshop and paint shop pro. Adobe Illustrator is pretty pimp too. check those out and download the tutorials for those. I just learned by messing around with everything and seeing what it did. But I need to read up on it to so If I find some cool info I'll send it your way.

Werbung: