Pub stars and Leagues [b]EVERYONE MUST READ AND REPLY[/b]

-420-HighTimes

What up.....

Ok here is the break down on how the 420 clan will function.. If you dissagree with anything said please contact us and let us know..

There are now two sections of -420-

Section 1 "-420-|P| (PubStars)"
(all current members will need to change their tags)
These are our pubstars or normal members of the -420- clan
as a pub star you can take part in
a. "for fun" scrims
b. League tryouts
c. Clan Practices

There will be two captians of our PubStars
Brain Cell
Fried Rice

The captians will be who you can collect any information from as well as recruiting new members into the clan..
They will also be around to answer questions that pub stars may have

Recruits will wear the tags -420r-|P| until approved by all three leaders (green, high and wood)

This section of 420 will wear the tags -420-|P|

Section 2 "-420- (league players)

There will be 10 league players
The team will be picked from inside our clan out of the pub star section via clan tryouts that can be called by any leader

all league players must know and be able to follow all cal rules and 420 strats

If you are for any reason kicked from the leagues team you must go thru a tryout again to be placed back on the team

If for any reason you feel that this format for the clan doesn't fit with what you want to do please reply with such information and drop your clan tags thanks :)

Peace :)
Stay stoned
HighTimes :p

P.S.
we will be posting all rules for pubstars and for league players inside these forums please keep checking for the rules

Werbung:

sinfulpriest

Yo..... -420- Sinful priest

Yo... i work 4-mid all nights... so after mid on est is cool... i can play own and cord with the 420 clan..... 8O

Wet Em Up

Im cool with it, just let me know when the tryouts are taking place so i can kick arse and make the team :p

P.S. You know u love it slut

Divine_Wind

Affirmitive.. How soon are tryouts and what qualify's you to be a league player? Your Score, Teamwork, and Communication?
Also, I'm available 24/7 just give me the time and the place and I will be there. Yes, I'm a computer junkie and my aim messenger is G BOOBOO TS. Email is Gi3ooi3oo@yahoo.com . Not to mention I love my mary jane. =======-~ Smoke Weed Everyday!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-420- ])ivine Wind

sinfulpriest

I'm not available when i'm jerking off but anytime then that... i accually might be playing cs. i only play cs on punx servers... so i am usually on either one. But i try to come on whenever i see a 420 on..

-420- sw@b

sinful...it'z ok...that means yer not available fer like...2 and a half minutes....b kew...I HATE THE NEW TAG!!!!....j/p...lol...fer serious though we shuld have the tag like thiz...

*~[420] sw@b

it'z a 'nade fer all u nOObz... :D ...ne way im kew wit all

peace

Casualty

aight...not really lost but i have a question...do u want us to use the -420r-|P| tag even if we are already in the clan....or do we just use the -420-|P| tag?

Mercenary

yeah i read it already i just forgot to reply ( i'm such a dumb fuck how am i going to make it through life?) :roll: :roll: :roll:

-420- DiGiT@L

I read it some days ago and it's ok with me .. i want to pwn in a league... just tell when are the tryout

C

CMurder

tryouts

Everything sounds good to me. Good luck for the people who tried out.
Hola back

Werbung:

zenith

sounds good to me

everyone should know that bigwood is no longer in -420-

so hightimes and green lantern are the only leaders