Punx gettin new maps?

Werbung:

Puppet

Let's not push the envelope. I currently have a server owner agreeing to going Source again and keeping the CZ server as well. This makes me wet. Therefore, I won't ask him for anything else right now. Like right now I can think of some AMX mods that I would love to have on this server. Some that would make the server a much more harmonious place to be. But I won't ask for fear that it would put Source of lesser importance.

mYth

Puppet said:
Let's not push the envelope. I currently have a server owner agreeing to going Source again and keeping the CZ server as well. This makes me wet. Therefore, I won't ask him for anything else right now. Like right now I can think of some AMX mods that I would love to have on this server. Some that would make the server a much more harmonious place to be. But I won't ask for fear that it would put Source of lesser importance.

Well, in that case, then I will definately be awaiting the results m8.....I've been wondering what was up with the whole source thing......

Bunny

Puppet said:
NNNNNNNNnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont go to source !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blze

read the WHOLE post.

yes, go sniff a line of ritalin and see if you can get through one whole paragraph. you all missed what is probably the most important sentence in pup's post.

gg, rofl.

JHoliday

blze said:
read the WHOLE post.

yes, go sniff a line of ritalin and see if you can get through one whole paragraph. you all missed what is probably the most important sentence in pup's post.

gg, rofl.

i saw it, but puppet deleted the sentence on how well he sucks dick. so i deleted mine :lol:

Werbung: