PuNx is fucked now!

ChicoChief

Redbean is back and has been playing here with a different name. But he is back with our clan and is going to fuck all you fucks up! I can't wait to see what is going to happen!

Werbung:

Defender

Glad to hear the Drtymex clan got its balls back. I was starting to wonder about them.

:lol:

Thats just some lite trash talking so dont get bent outta shape about it.

Chioco,

As far as i am concerned, nobody from drtymex has kicked my ass yet. more like. i whomp on ur clan. I dont think one guy is gonna make a diffrence. RedBean is prob gonna end up as the balls of ur clan.

RedBean

yeah i just play for fun, sure im good but im just glad to be back in drtymex, as for being the balls of the clan, watch out for myself, weeve, and sig to step it up tremendously to overcome the punx reign of the website clan rankings.

RedBean

ive gotten better youngin, im a fuckin jedi in your world of apprentices, i believe the other day on italy though not there for long i went 3-1 against u, then on sigmas server last night i owned u. then again, u admitted, yes, u willingly admitted, u sucked at the map, so own me, NO, wanna be YES, now be quiet before i spank you lol :?

RedBean

lol ur just getting mad because u know i own/ed u
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Werbung: