Punx is the shit!

OCThunderHD

hey guys im gonna be playing on your server alot now i used to play on it awhile back and it was good now its even better, keep up the great work guys
Thunde|2Fuck

Werbung:

Defender

We have lots more regulars now. Also we have added some new maps. I would say one of the best improvements is when we went AMXX. Remember J we been here over 2 years now...

Intro

Yeah, this guy's just juiced up 'cuz he got to rock cz with me & Dilla this afternoon.

Speaking of guys getting juiced over Dilla, I think Shad truly loves you man.

And to keep it on topic, PuNx is fucking killer. I played on that uS Beastville server or whatever the fuck it is earlier today. Sofakingay.

Thanks Omni for heading up the best joint around!

Puppet

DiLLa said:
no its only awesome because im here

Yea, thats what I was thinking. Before you came in I was thinking about quitting but now I have a new lease on life. If you leave, I leave. Punx's middle name is Dilla.

DiLLa

:) cheeses...

yeh intro that shit WAS gay hey puppet how bout one of the guys from that clan we played in ogl on train (rsx or rsk) was flaming the fuck outta me..

saying o you are the punx saying my clan hackd cuz we owned you bitches..

and as soon as i said something about steam ids not matching rosters he stfu

Puppet

Yea, well the bottom line is this. I disputed their team because there was a guy playing that wasn't in their roster. Their clan leader bitched me out in IRC because he could prove this guy was legitimately in their clan, but he didn't care about my dispute because the rules are that you have to dispute before the match, not after, like I did. OGL gave Punx that match because the guy I was disputing was someone banned from OGL. They felt so strong about it that they went against their own rules and reprimanded their team for doing it.

Intro

DiLLa said:
yeh intro that shit WAS gay

After you left it got increasingly gayer. It was GayFest '05.

There were more hackers in there than Paris' PDA.

Hafta admit it's good practice, but to sit there and watch hackers calling each other's hacks out in a pub is comical, yet borderline depressing. I love playing this game, but being associated with a buncha whiny little bitch nerds isn't my idea of living. Then I just say fuck it and type "ROFL" when I watch a guy line shots up through 5 feet of digital concrete.

YAY!

JHoliday

Omniscient said:
We have lots more regulars now. Also we have added some new maps. I would say one of the best improvements is when we went AMXX. Remember J we been here over 2 years now...

im just hit my 1 yr mark playin counter strike in general. was playin in punx since.....dec 04?

anyways punx was like the 1st server me n dilla found playing cz. hah found the best server that fast! 8)

Intoxicated

ive been playing here since the beggining of january 05, that was the first time i played counter strike. i thought you started player here after i did, but maybe not J...

Werbung: