Punx is the shit!

Werbung:

CuRRyINaHuRRy

I started playin on PuNx under the name EnDeR (Sadistic knows) and at the time, sadistic wasnt punx so....that was a while ago...i think. At the time I was playing with a geforce 2 16mb with 128 ram and a shitty processor ( getting 20-30 fps) and Sadistic even offered me a radeon but i was like "ill just get a new rig". Then i went off CS for about 6 months. Then i came back and PuNx went to source and so I go out and buy source..but never got the chance to play source. And then One day i decided to play CZ again and saw PunX back at CZ and was happy. Well, I've been playin' under the name CurryINaHurry since MAY or June I believe.

P.S. I got a new rig in May '05 for Source and forgot about the thread; PUNX ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GorillaWarfare

PuNx admins

This server is the best for CZ. The other day I tried to play some other servers when this one was down. I can't go back though, playing with kids sucks ass, you wouldn't believe the mic spamming that goes on. I can't find any other servers without kids or TKers, spammers, hackers, grievers, racists or lamers. Nice job filtering out all the assholes

I also had a previos name i used to play on :l)eadringer IFD. I started playing here when my clan disbanded two years ago, we fucking kicked ass though. Then I assumed the identity gorilla warfare and now my name is enshirned in the shining gold halls of counterstrike fame. (I mean that's how I like to think about it)

Deviant

I started playing on PuNx December of '03 back when it was still 1.6. That's when I first started playin CS also. I couldn't play at my school's dorm b/c of the firewall, so after playin for 3 weeks I had a 4 month break and then cz came out. I saw PuNx was cz and the rest is history!

MoneyBags

Hmm now that i think about it i started playing here about this time last year because of gorillawarfare. The funny part is i was a complete noob and was happy to go even in kills/deaths... and i doubt any of you remember those days

slick

After I got CZ I played on a server called NoHassle or something. I liked it cause it had psychostats and pretty cool playaz. One night tho I owned the shit outta the guy who was payin for the server , so I got banned from the server and the forums.............gay. He said something about my awp reloading too fast.......... :roll:
Anyhoo, I found PuNx and since that I only play here. Cept a few times when i feel like shootin up ppl on iceyworld or fy_pool.

Rock on , homos

DiLLa

JHoliday said:
anyways punx was like the 1st server me n dilla found playing cz. hah found the best server that fast! 8)

what he said!

and i started counterstrike like a month after it was converted to 1.5

Casualty

i dont even remeber when i started playing punx, i do know that is was shortly after its creation, i played as Firebreeze85, however i ahd been playing cs for 6months to a year before that, on a server named f@nt@stic. it was a very nice server with a group of regs that would almost rival punx. i remeber back in the day you could play for days without seeing a single punx clan-member. and to be honost i thought procyon didnt even exist, until he started playing again not to long ago(6MO-1yr)

LOL good times guys

also there were a few short breaks thrown in due to lame parents and being to busy.

Werbung:

mYth

since I've been playn on the PuNx server, i've found the atmosphere on it to be much more of wat i waz used to on the college lan servers (40+ cutthroat gamez a night!), so from me to u PuNx, thanx for the gamez guyz an galz!!!!

- [-.-t] aka F/-\(e (thanx for the name Monkee!!!) :twisted: