[PuNx]-||-J Ho|!day`^

JHoliday

ooo i can type this and look like im doing work in my Programming and logic class.

im native korean but moved to NC wen i was 2, so i sound pretty kuntry. ive always been pretty good at video games, won many tournaments for mortal kombat series, street fighter series, and tekken series. ive always been a "fighting game" player but started playin unreal 2002 cuz of a friend and it was free. i started playin cs about Oct 04' i needed something to keep me active, stay out of some trouble i was in and save money at the same time. played 1.6 for a couple months then started playin cz in prolly nov 04? i think, and never played 1.6 again. punx no awp was the 1st server me n dilla played and stuck wit it. the ppl who got me on this game, about 5 of em, told me i learned pretty fast, but im still learing to this day, learning weapon by weapon. my parents own a korean/chinese resturaunt that i manage/wait tables at, and i attend school full time for computers, havent really decided wat direction. imma pretty sacastic kinda dude, my jokes are in asshole form so dont EVER take anything i say in game seriously, like "fuck u, fuck off, eat shit" unless we talkin about puppet giving good head, man that guy is good. but anyways i joined punx clan cuz i wanted to give this clan thing a try and scrim and league and fuck dirty in the face. so here i be, "signing off is the hardcore rap singer, aka crackslinger, bring it anytime gigga! cmon mutha fukas cmon!"

Werbung:

Puppet

Woah you bitch! You figured I would see that gigantic post and figure it wasn't worth reading all the way through, and then I would miss that Puppet gives good head thing. Ha! My wife agrees with you.

Werbung:

Machiavelli

Puppet said:
Woah you bitch! You figured I would see that gigantic post and figure it wasn't worth reading all the way through, and then I would miss that Puppet gives good head thing. Ha! My wife agrees with you.

Yeah I skipped that part and then went back after you said something