PuNx { LO3 } JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad ' s Server off line

when is defender going to convert the server to source?

• When ever he is god damed good and ready to, now fuck off you bitches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this weekend

• next weekend

• tonight

• when dad sends him the check to pay the bill

• Total voters
Werbung:
well the servers been down all day DUH my wife was off and rented 12 movies, so she was using the box to burn them all day and kept turning the program off, I will try and leave it up starting tomorow to see how or iff it works

well after 2 days on and off no one loged in to try the server yet, so Im guessing I will stor waisting the computer on it and just sit tight till yall get the server changed over. Im about fiending though, this is the only server I get 14 ping on. Source ROxors my BoXorz. I cant get enough!

MoneyShot

you have your class C address listed. that doesnt help. we need your class A network address. Do you have your firewalls ports forwarded to the boxes IP?

MoneyShot

Server behind router
If the server is behind a router there are a few things you have to check.
You must FORWARD the port your server runs on from your router to the server (unless you change it with "-port 270XX" it's port 27015).
Also these ports needs to be open in the given direction:

TCP 7002 out
TCP 5273 out
UDP 27010 out
UDP 27012 in and out
UDP 27015 in (if your server runs on this port)

Werbung:
lol, Ill try that, well maby after I replace this POS box, stupod sony vio 320, i wanted the 420 (puff puff give) but didnt have the extra $300 at the time. still have not tried to fire it back up since everyones back from school breaks and once again its a click fight to log into the server and play.